Customizable Armors Mod - Futuristic Armor Customization - By V3thos

xdvethos

KgcDueq.png

Seeing the same old vanilla armor set everyday? Wanting to take a step forward and upgrade your armors? Customizable Armors Mod is a mod that gives futuristic armors and items ranging from cores upgrade and many other customizable options. Tier two is recently added to the game, many core combination is then now activated in the mod, also the feature to change the helmet's screen color for tier one & two.

xKGWQOZ.png

Click here for recipes, visit my new working in progress site. Please report bugs to me.[/p]

VZ9VmjHl.png

kfIfzlll.png

eK3LD2r.png

Y6hzRfX.png

Installation guide: 1. Download 'Customizable Armors Mod' 2. Drag and drop 'Customizable Armors Mod' into your mods folder @ %appdata%, .minecraft 3. Install latest 1.7.10 version of forge 4. Edit profile and select the correct forge version 5. Launch Minecraft.

Download here

eK3LD2r.png

Minecraft forums main thread here, click it for full thread information or head to my website.

Some side notes, Hello guys, so I am really happy for the progress of the mod and we are planning on a server soon. Apex Minecraft hosting has happily agreed to sponsor and to find out more about them, click here