Re-style for files.minecraftforge.net

briman0094

I've been working on a new style for the files.minecraftforge.net website since Jenkins is going down and the current files page is pretty freakin ugly. This makes it more "newbie-friendly" so that new modders (who were probably redirected there by MCP) don't get intimidated. OvermindDL1 and I are going to work on getting this up fairly quickly and making it the best possible experience for the users. Here's an interactive demo: http://www.briman0094.com/forgedemo

i recommend for making it more user friendly to add the minecraft version that every forge version is for there have been several confusions about that if you just look in the

minecraftforums

edit: or i forgot to say it looks really good

"not to scare azanor more , but he's a programmer, which is like the child of an orgy between math, logic, writing, and black magic . without any one of those it just doesn't work" etopsirhc

yeah i know the version it was more meant for people who dont

tooltip would be a goood idea

"not to scare azanor more , but he's a programmer, which is like the child of an orgy between math, logic, writing, and black magic . without any one of those it just doesn't work" etopsirhc