State engine was in incorrect state

Zero_ui9

Trying to start a server with a modpack that I've put together. The pack works fine in singleplayer of course, and I think I've removed all the client only mods from the server files, though it wouldn't surprise me if there was something I missed that I didn't know about. I would post the whole server log but its way too big for pastebin or here, so hopefully the start and end chunks that I've pasted is enough info, and if not then let me know.

start of log: http://pastebin.com/R0LAfn4c

end of log: http://pastebin.com/q85yCRxx

Nothing in that log is erroring in any way its just shuttin down.

However, you have quite a few mods installed, a lot of which are coremods. Sadly those are probably screwing with things.

Your best bet is to just try and track it down by removing mods and seeing if it continues.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Try removing Chromaticraft as it's patching the End provider.

[21:32:17] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: CHROMATICRAFT: Patching class net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderEnd
[21:32:17] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: CHROMATICRAFT: Successfully applied ENDPROVIDER ASM handler!

The server then tries to load the end,

[21:32:17] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Loading dimension 1 (world) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7fcd3b8d)

freezes

[21:32:22] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Reverting to frozen data state.

and ultimately shuts down.

[21:32:25] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic