Game not working

LadyGrelka

Ok, so I am not sure if my problem is being caused by Forge or not, but I need to start somewhere.  Ok so the problem started last night, the game had been working fine and then it was not, first the door in my house would not open when I stepped on the pressure plate so I went to remove it and put it back thinking that might fix the issue, it has in the past, instead it placed a block, and then I could not get said block to mine for good I would mine the block and then a few sec later it was back, I would get as far as a few blocks out the door and then I am back in my house looking at the block I had just mined.  It was late and so I turned the game off and went to bed. Then when I got on this morning its having the same problem, I quite the game and checked my Forge to see if I was still running the latest version, I was not so I updated and when I get back in the game I got the block in front of my door to mine for good but NOTHING else will mine, I went to cut down a tree and the blocks disappear without dropping then then reappear, same thing with dirt or anything else I try to mine.  The game does not crash so no report, if there is a log you need just let me know what it is and how I get to it and I will post said log.  Thanks.

First, put logs that big on gist, pastebin, or in a spoiler tag.

Second:

[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy CodeChickenCore-1.8-1.0.5.34-universal.jar
[09:09:36] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Adding CodeChickenCore-1.8-1.0.5.34-universal.jar to the list of known coremods, it will not be examined again
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class CodeChickenCorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/WARN] [FML/]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[09:09:36] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Adding CodeChickenLib-1.8-1.1.2.115-universal.jar to the list of known coremods, it will not be examined again
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class CCLCorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/WARN] [FML/]: The coremod codechicken.lib.asm.CCLCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod CCLCorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenAccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod CodeChickenCorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy CodeChickenLib-1.8-1.1.2.115-universal.jar
[09:09:36] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Adding CodeChickenLib-1.8-1.1.2.115-universal.jar to the list of known coremods, it will not be examined again
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class CCLCorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/WARN] [FML/]: The coremod codechicken.lib.asm.CCLCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod CCLCorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy Essence of the Gods-1.0.0.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in Essence of the Gods-1.0.0.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy LuckyBlock_1-8-1_v5-2-0.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in LuckyBlock_1-8-1_v5-2-0.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy Minions-1.8.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in Minions-1.8.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy NotEnoughItems-1.8-1.0.5.82-universal.jar
[09:09:36] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Adding NotEnoughItems-1.8-1.0.5.82-universal.jar to the list of known coremods, it will not be examined again
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class NEICorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/WARN] [FML/]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod NEICorePlugin
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy Ruins-1.8.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in Ruins-1.8.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy UpdateCheckerMod-1.8.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in UpdateCheckerMod-1.8.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy xaeros_minimap_v1.4.0_1.8_Forge.jar
[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in xaeros_minimap_v1.4.0_1.8_Forge.jar

[09:09:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in LuckyBlock_1-8-1_v5-2-0.jar

You have lucky blocks for 1.8.1, forge is 1.8. I'm not sure if this is an issue with them naming it as 1.8.1 when it's actually for 1.8 or if there are two seperate versions out there. Although I'm not really sure if this is the issue, it looks like the last mod to do anything before you crashed was minions.