Post Removed

Zeliounz

I love this server because of the new Gods plugin which allows you to worship Gods like Dionysus, Aphrodite, Zeus, Odin, Thor, and many more.  The game is based off of quite a bit of mythology.  It also has some very unique combat that isn't found in many servers other than this one.  10/10 would get drunk with my high priest again

Great community!

A lot of servers I have played on have had fairly bad communities, but this server is an exception to that rule. They community is extremely nice the players are kind and friendly. When I first joined I felt at home!

I would recommend to join this server!

This is a fun server to play on. You can have endless hours of fun. You can choose to bring pvp to the server, or bring rp. Both aspects are needed, and are welcomed! Best of all, there's MCMMO! You can rank up your mcmmo and get to the top. Overall, I would recommend this server because there's a great community, great plugins, and it has a great execution on RP towny wars.