[(Nearly) Solved] GradleStart and GradleCommon Source

freundTech

Hello,

I'm trying to write an ingame modupdate notifier/1-click mod updater and for this I need to restart Minecraft.

I wanted to look at the source of the GradleStart.class to see how the forge dev workspace starts it, but I can't find the source code anywhere.

(I looked at the local files and the Minecraftforge and ForgeGradle Github)

Is the sourcecode for those classes even public? If yes: where can I find it, if no: Can anyone tell me how I can start minecraft without the launcher (From command line)?

freundTech

If you really want to find GradleStart you can open the .class file and see the recreated source code in your IDE. In IDEA, you would do ctrl + shift + n, type in GradleStart and there it is. Although diesieben07's answers seems really good to me.

just you wait! ;)

Thanks. I think I know what I have to do now.

In case anyone else is trying to figure out how to get the commandline arguments (Took me quite a while to figure out, because I couldn't find it on google):

import net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch;

Launch.blackboard.get("ArgumentList");

Ok. Making progress almost everything works. (In my dev env everything works, but when exported not).

The problem is, that the natives are missing. I noticed that, when minecraft is being started a natives folder is created inside ~/.minecraft/versions/<forgeversion>.

This folder is deleted when minecraft is being shutdown.

When I now try to restart it it won't start, because the natives are missing.

What is putting the natives there (I guess it's the launcher) and how is it putting them there? Can this be triggered by a program or do I have to search and copy them manually?

(Edit: Also when searching through .minecraft those are the only files with those names. So where are they from?)

(Edit2: Launcher profile states

16:13:04 INFO]: Unpacking natives to /home/******/.minecraft/versions/1.8-Forge11.14.0.1296/1.8-Forge11.14.0.1296-natives-5775183669701

But where are they being unpacked from?)

(Edit3: Found them. They are packed into jars at /home/******/.minecraft/libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl-platform/2.9.1/lwjgl-platform-2.9.1-natives-linux.jar and /home/******/.minecraft/libraries/net/java/jinput/jinput-platform/2.0.5/jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-linux.jar. Anyone can tell me how they are named on Windows? (I can check Mac myself.))