playing 1 minute install 2 mods now get blackscreen & tiny image bottom left

Oldtimeminer

OK so here is the thing I was playing 1.8 this morning with the latest forge installed and 1 mod joypad mod. Everything was going like a charm. I  get home from work this afternoon and I installed NEI and ironchests mods, both of which being 1.8. I press play and get the dreaded black screen with image in bottom left corner. I then went about putting in - Dforge.forceNoStencil=true and it has no bearing on ythe problem at  all. I don't get a crash report just the same screen. I then uninstalled the 2 mods and its still now the same with the blackscreen and tiny image. This is happening to me now on all versions as I tried my 1.7.10 world and am stuck with the same situation. Any help would be most appreciative as trying to explain what's happened to my autistic grandson could take e few days, who am I kidding weeks.

Cheers

First thanks for such a quick response. I have done that as you suggested it was relatively easy as their were only 2 mods. It is almost as if the Dforge put in JV arguments is disregarded or just ignored can that be possible I build houses and buildings not real techie if you no what I mean just know enough for programs we use at work

I found it quite weird to be truthful as I have around 60 mods for 1.7.10 and have been working on the one world for over 3 months with numerous builds from witch and chicken farms to village spawners and blaze farms all without a hitch apart from a bit of lag here and there, to be expected I suppose. Anyway not to worry (fingers crossed ) I have the world backed up, I reckon its more of that frustrating side affect and as I previously stated having a in depth convo with the little guy about  something I really no sweet f.a about or an answer. I can see this is going to get deep. bit like the rain man our little zachyboy :)

Thanks again mate

Gday well I found the problem was either NEI or the dependency Chickenbonescore for 1.8. Through various testing whenever these were installed the problem would happen even if Dforge.forceNoStencil=true is placed in JV arguments so im not sure what's up with them, but  greatful I can get back to minecrafting.