• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hi   My guess: { "textures": { "particle": "scarlet_alchemy:block/scarlet_smoke_0", "inside": "scarlet_alchemy:block/scarlet_smoke_0" }, "elements": [ { "from": [ 2, 0, 2 ], "to": [ 14, 15, 14 ], "faces": { "up": { "texture": "#inside", "cullface": "up" } } } ] } If you are trying to look at the inside from the bottom of the composter instead of the top, then you should be using "down", not "up". An "up" face with "cullface:up" is invisible from the bottom.  It's only visible from the top side of the face, which I'm guessing is inside your block. -TGG
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I tried to download Minecraft forge 1.12.2 and playing it with some mods but I can't seem to get it to work. Can someone help me here?? crash-2020-04-04_02.03.14-client.txt fml-client-latest.log
    • Hi Anime   Thanks for the suggestions. Re TileEntity can't exist with the TileEntity: yeah, I used to think that too, but after studying the vanilla code a bit more I realised that the TileEntity is only available on the server.  On the client side, the container does not get a TileEntity, it gets a temporary IInventory instead that isn't linked to any TileEntity.   Re override ItemStackHandler:  I don't think that ItemStackHandler::onContentsChanged is called every time that the Slot::onSlotChanged is called.  Many places in vanilla call Slot::onSlotChanged directly and it's not clear that ItemStackHandler::onContentsChanged would also be called in those situations (why would a manual call be needed if the other Slot methods had already marked as dirty?).  SlotItemHandler::onSlotChanged just discards the notification without passing it to ItemStackHandler.   Maybe it would be cleaner in some ways to separate a "notifications" interface from the more-general manipulation of a group of ItemStacks, or to code an adapter to convert ItemStackHandler to an IInventory with Notifications, but I'm thinking it really isn't worth the extra complexity.   -TGG    
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Who's Online (See full list)