I feel like an Idiot for Asking... 1.8.1 Forge Download URL?

Zaulprime

Back in the day my Room Mates and I used to play Minecraft 1.7.X, With Forge, a Few Shader Mods ect.

After the 1.8 update none of my mods worked, and at the time there was no newer version of Forge so we quit MC for a bit and moved on with life.

Fast Forward to Today, I am hoping to get Minecraft working again, after a clean install/reinstall of everything, all the latest mods, the only thing I'm stuck on is getting forge to work.

There seems to be youtube videos and other websites offering Forge 1.8.1 ( but they seem suspicious and don't execute right when I click them ).

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, I have Minecraft 1.8.1 at the present, is there a Forge 1.8.1 or a Version compatible with the latest minecraft?

When I tried the 1.8 version it kept giving me the error message ' you need to run minecraft 1.8 at least once ', I have done so..

Thanks Guys, Excuse the lack of knowledge here this isn't my strong point ( modding MC )