Ability to pick and choose which of your mods you want to use.

LadyGrelka

I think it would be great to be able to pick and choose which mods you would like to use, for those of us who have kids who have mods that are completely different worlds, or even those of you without kids who just like to play different mods at different times that conflict but then have a few mods, such as easy crafting mods or map mods, that you would like to use in all your worlds.  For example I found a few mods that would conflict, one is for the moon and mars and the other is Twilight Forest mod, I even have a for Mario bros, and I would like to be able to start my forge profile and then go to the mod list and turn off the mods I don't want to use, I know I can copy the Minecraft folder and then remove the saves, and mods I don't want and then make a new profile for the new folder but it would be easier and more convenient to just be able to go to the mod list when the game starts and turn mods on and off. 

Thanks!

No.

As mentioned in http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,25829.0.html , there are a plethora of 3rdparty tools for you to pick and choose from.

Minecraft's architecture does not allow for arbitrary disabling mods you don't want.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.