UNBAN ME!

Dudugs2

I recently got banned because i was trying to install forge and people helped. I followed all their directions, but i couldnt. people ven insulted me, saying i was a moron and a whiny bitc*.

later, the creator of clay soldiers mmod, SanAndreasMP said taht the problem was that i hadnt Premium Minecraft.

So i ask please, unban me. The account name is Dudugs.

No, you were banned because all you did was complain, didn't follow directions, didn't post proper logs, and complain further to Lex about his work.

Firstly, you started off saying that Forge is harder to install. It's not. It can't be. There are literally like 3 steps. So, since you couldn't do those, we offered you simple alternatives. MultiMC or Magic Launcher. They can install it for you with a few clicks. But no, when we offered those alternatives, you went and screamed at us for it.

The exact quote is this:

STOP SAYING ME HOW TO INSTALL MODS!!!!!!! I INSTALL MODS SINCE 1.8.1

You're getting errors. One would logically think, then, that you're not installing it correctly. ??? Regardless of whether or not you fixed these issues, now you're back and once again in all caps. Demanding. (Thread title) And lastly, you basically just said that you were getting these errors from not having a premium account. I'm pretty sure Forge does not offer or imply support for people who use hacked/otherwise free minecraft versions.

I'm not so certain you'll be met with open arms. However, I can make no such choices for anyone.

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]