1.7.10 Server CPU usage

k1ll3rM

I don't know if this is the right place for this topic but I couldn't find a better place for it. I'm having massive lag on my own mod pack because of the server using a lot of my CPU. Can anyone help me with this? I'm willing to delete some of my mods. Here are some screenshots to my mods folder on my server: http://gyazo.com/b2db1138b83bb29d96e626ea31e28e2a http://gyazo.com/50f1f534f10d4160a8a65f8f0dd63b34 The client runs fine in singleplayer without lag and the server is running on 5 GB ram

Over what time period was that snapshot taken? There is not much going on at all in there.

Well while I was doing that it kicked me out of the server and didn't let me get back in so I couldn't do anything else. Its just a forge server with those mods and it works when I don't have the profiler on

What did it kick you with? Log files would be useful from that. The profiler should not influence the server at all (except that it decreases performance slightly).

timed out and I get messages in the CMD that my server is 15000 ms behind but I have been able to run modded servers previously so I don't know why it would do that and it also says in my taskmanager that the server is using 20% of my CPU when I have the profiler active but 80% when not

One of your mods has a memory leak. Sadly it's nearly impossible to tell which one it is. So you have to remove them one by one (or do a binary search) to figure out which one it is.

:/ Thats not fun but thanks for telling me I think it might be IC2 since its experimental