• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello! I'm trying to make my custom campfire to unlit when it is raining and lit automatically when it is not raining. This is my code, the thing is, it only works when I start the world, not otherwise. I'm still learning coding don't be harsh on me thanks!   public void litWhenRaining(World worldIn, BlockPos pos) { if (worldIn.rand.nextInt(10) == 1 && worldIn.isRaining()) { BlockState blockstate = worldIn.getBlockState(pos); worldIn.setBlockState(pos, blockstate.cycle(LIT), 1); } if (worldIn.rand.nextInt(10) == 1 && !worldIn.isRaining()){ BlockState blockstate = worldIn.getBlockState(pos); worldIn.setBlockState(pos, blockstate.cycle(LIT), 0); } }  
    • Same problem for me - 31.1.0 no problem - 31.2.0/31.2.5 ends with same error
    • Thanks a lot. Eventually I've managed to fix my problems But for some reason as the player gets taller, I can't seem to break anything at a height higher than the regular reach radius Is it possible or is there any variable to change the reach radius to be around my hand at a certain player height?
    • howdy   Some of your method signatures weren't right and one of your imports (for Supplier) was wrong.   The fixed classes (compiles fine now):   /** * */ package genelectrovise.magiksmostevile.common.network.altar; import com.google.common.base.Optional; import genelectrovise.magiksmostevile.common.main.MagiksMostEvile; import net.minecraft.network.play.server.SWindowPropertyPacket; import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent; import net.minecraftforge.fml.event.lifecycle.FMLCommonSetupEvent; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.NetworkDirection; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.NetworkRegistry; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.simple.SimpleChannel; /** * @author GenElectrovise 23 May 2020 */ public class AltarNetworkingManager { public static SimpleChannel channel; public static final ResourceLocation channelRL = new ResourceLocation(MagiksMostEvile.MODID, "altar_channel"); public static final String MESSAGE_PROTOCOL_VERSION = "1.0"; public static final int ALTAR_ENERGY_TO_SERVER = 35; // a unique ID for this message type. It helps detect errors if you don't use // zero! public static final int ALTAR_ENERGY_TO_CLIENT = 63; @SubscribeEvent public static void onCommonSetupEvent(FMLCommonSetupEvent event) { channel = NetworkRegistry.newSimpleChannel(channelRL, () -> MESSAGE_PROTOCOL_VERSION, AltarMessageHandlerOnClient::isProtocolAccepted, AltarMessageHandlerOnServer::isProtocolAccepted); //channel.registerMessage(ALTAR_ENERGY_TO_SERVER, AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToServer.class, AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToServer::encode, AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToServer::decode, Optional.of(NetworkDirection.PLAY_TO_SERVER)); channel.registerMessage(ALTAR_ENERGY_TO_CLIENT, AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient.class, AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient::encode, AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient::decode, AltarMessageHandlerOnClient::onMessageReceived); } }   /** * */ package genelectrovise.magiksmostevile.common.network.altar; import genelectrovise.magiksmostevile.common.main.MagiksMostEvile; import net.minecraftforge.fml.LogicalSide; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.NetworkEvent; import java.util.function.Supplier; /** * @author GenElectrovise 24 May 2020 */ public class AltarMessageHandlerOnClient { /** * Called when a message is received of the appropriate type. CALLED BY THE * NETWORK THREAD, NOT THE CLIENT THREAD */ public static void onMessageReceived(final AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient message, Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> ctxSupplier) { MagiksMostEvile.LOGGER.dev("Message recieved on client!"); ctxSupplier.get().setPacketHandled(true); if (!message.isValid()) { MagiksMostEvile.LOGGER.warn("Invalid message received on client."); return; } if (ctxSupplier.get().getDirection().getReceptionSide() != LogicalSide.CLIENT) { MagiksMostEvile.LOGGER.warn("Message recieved on incorrect side. (client) "); } // Creates a new task for the client for next tick ctxSupplier.get().enqueueWork(() -> processMessage(message)); } // This message is called from the Client thread. private static void processMessage(AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient message) { } public static boolean isProtocolAccepted(String protocolVersion) { return AltarNetworkingManager.MESSAGE_PROTOCOL_VERSION.equals(protocolVersion); } }   /** * */ package genelectrovise.magiksmostevile.common.network.altar; import genelectrovise.magiksmostevile.common.main.MagiksMostEvile; import net.minecraft.network.PacketBuffer; /** * This Network Message is sent from the client to the server, to tell it to * spawn projectiles at a particular location. Typical usage: PREQUISITES: have * previously setup SimpleChannel, registered the message class and the * handler.<br> * <br> * * 1) User creates an AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToServer(targetCoordinates) <br> * 2) simpleChannel.sendToServer(airstrikeMessageToServer); <br> * 3) Forge network code calls message.encode() to copy the message member * variables to a PacketBuffer, ready for sending ... bytes are sent over the * network and arrive at the server.... <br> * 4) Forge network code calls message.decode() to recreate the * airstrickeMessageToServer instance by reading from the PacketBuffer into the * member variables <br> * 5) the handler.onMessage(message) is called to process the message * * @author GenElectrovise 24 May 2020 */ public class AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient { private static boolean messageIsValid; public AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient() { messageIsValid = true; } public boolean isMessageValid() { return messageIsValid; } /** * Called by the network code. Used to write the contents of your message member * variables into the ByteBuf, ready for transmission over the network. * * @param buf */ public void encode(PacketBuffer buf) { MagiksMostEvile.LOGGER.dev("Encoding message to client"); if (!messageIsValid) return; buf.writeString("example"); } /** * Called by the network code once it has received the message bytes over the * network. Used to read the ByteBuf contents into your member variables * * @param buf */ public static AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient decode(PacketBuffer buf) { MagiksMostEvile.LOGGER.dev("Decoding message to client"); return new AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient(); } public String toString() { return "AltarEnergyUpdateMessageToClient{TODO toString}"; } public boolean isValid() { return messageIsValid; } }   Cheers   -TGG
    • So I recently have tried to try something new and change minecraft 1.10 version code. Of course, I have done decompiling. There was only one error, not counting scala -  1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file 'net\minecraft\util\math\Cartesian.java#' ok I thought, it won't do anything serious. Then there came second error.   '"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1\bin\javac" -Xlint:-options -deprecation -g -source 1.6 -target 1.6 -classpath "jars\versions\1.10\1.10.jar;lib;lib\*;jars\libraries\com\google\code\findbugs\jsr305\3.0.1\jsr305-3.0.1.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;jars\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar;jars\libraries\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpcore\4.3.2\httpcore-4.3.2.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.0-beta9\log4j-api-2.0-beta9.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.3.2\commons-lang3-3.3.2.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\jna\3.4.0\jna-3.4.0.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;jars\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.6\jopt-simple-4.6.jar;jars\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\17.0\guava-17.0.jar;jars\libraries\oshi-project\oshi-core\1.1\oshi-core-1.1.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpclient\4.3.3\httpclient-4.3.3.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-compress\1.8.1\commons-compress-1.8.1.jar;jars\libraries\it\unimi\dsi\fastutil\7.0.12_mojang\fastutil-7.0.12_mojang.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\platform\3.4.0\platform-3.4.0.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;jars\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\lwjgl_util-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar;jars\libraries\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.9\commons-codec-1.9.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;jars\libraries\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.3\commons-logging-1.1.3.jar;jars\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar;jars\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;jars\libraries\com\mojang\realms\1.9.1\realms-1.9.1.jar;jars\libraries\com\mojang\authlib\1.5.22\authlib-1.5.22.jar;jars\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.4\gson-2.2.4.jar;jars\libraries\com\mojang\netty\1.6\netty-1.6.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.0-beta9\log4j-core-2.0-beta9.jar;jars\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.23.Final\netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar" -sourcepath src\minecraft -d bin\minecraft @temp\java_src_client.txt' failed : 2 == ERRORS FOUND in JAVA CODE == error: Source option 6 is no longer supported. Use 7 or later. error: Target option 6 is no longer supported. Use 7 or later. ================== Initial client recompile failed, correct source then run updatemd5   There I got scared. I've downloaded Eclipse. I've got into the files, I had everything. But. I couldn't run the minecraft. There were two errors. One was about the server: Project 'Server' is missing required library: 'jars/minecraft_server1.10.jar' And the second one: Project 'Client' is missing required library: 'jars/libraries/com/mojang/realms/1.9.0/realms-1.9.0.jar' I've added the file realms.1.9.0 to the path the Eclipse gave me with client. I've put the server files. And then, when I tried to run the minecraft one more time, there came, I don't know from where, these errors (see png's attached) Does anyone here know how to get these missing libraries or what the hell is that?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)