Using NBT With Blocks

qpwoeiruty

If you want to store data about blocks in Minecraft, you can

a) use metadata

b) use a TileEntity

Now you say you want to use NBT to store data, so you have to use a TileEntity. If you only want to store data, you need to override

canUpdate()

to return false, so it doesn't tick constantly. In a TileEntity, there are methods called

readFromNBT(NBTTagCompound)

and

writeToNBT(NBTTagCompound)

. In those methods, you can save any data to the NBTTagCompound passed in.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Okay, thanks. I am currently using metadata to change the texture of my block and am already using the updateTick() method to do so, along with some other code to check the blocks around. Would I need to move that code into my tile entity and do everything in that class rather than the actual block class?

It depends on what you want to do. What do you want to store in the TileEntity?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

Then you would need a TileEntity. If you already have stuff stored using metadata, it's up to you if you want to convert it to the TileEntity.

Almost every method in the Block class has the world,x,y,z coordinates of the block, and use

World#getTileEntity(x,y,z)

to get the TileEntity on that location. You can cast that to your TileEntity.

I am having a bit of a problem with a null pointer exception. Whenever I try to System.out.println(tile.getCoal()); which I thought should work I just get a null pointer at that line. I don't really know why though, any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tile Entity

package com.phytomining.tileentities;

import java.util.Random;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound;
import net.minecraft.network.Packet;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity;
import net.minecraft.world.World;

public class TilePlant extends TileEntity {

private Random random = new Random();

public int coal = 0;
public int iron = 0;
public int gold = 0;
public int redstone = 0;
public int lapis = 0;
public int diamond = 0;
public int emerald = 0;

public World world;
public int x;
public int y;
public int z;

@Override
public void updateEntity() {

world = worldObj;
	x = xCoord;
	y = yCoord;
	z = zCoord;

int meta = world.getBlockMetadata(x, y, z);

int[][][] blocks = new int[5][5][5];

if(random.nextInt(100) == 0) {

for(int xx = 0; xx < 5; xx++) {

for(int yy = 0; yy < 5; yy++) {

for(int zz = 0; zz < 5; zz++) {

Block b = world.getBlock((x - 2) + xx, y - (yy + 1), (z - 2) + zz);
					int block = b.getIdFromBlock(b);

blocks[xx][yy][zz] = block;
					//System.out.println(xx + ", " + yy + ", " + zz + ": " + blocks[xx][yy][zz]);

if(block == 16) coal++; 
					if(block == 15) iron++; 
					if(block == 14) gold++; 
					if(block == 73 || block == 74) redstone++; 
					if(block == 21) lapis++; 
					if(block == 56) diamond++; 
					if(block == 129) emerald++; 

world.markBlockForUpdate(x, y, z);

}

}

}

}

}

@Override
public void writeToNBT(NBTTagCompound tag) {

super.writeToNBT(tag);
	tag.setInteger("coal", this.coal);
	tag.setInteger("iron", this.iron);
	tag.setInteger("gold", this.gold);
	tag.setInteger("redstone", this.redstone);
	tag.setInteger("lapis", this.lapis);
	tag.setInteger("diamond", this.diamond);
	tag.setInteger("coal", this.coal);

}

@Override
public void readFromNBT(NBTTagCompound tag) {

super.readFromNBT(tag);
	this.coal = tag.getInteger("coal");
	this.iron = tag.getInteger("iron");
	this.gold = tag.getInteger("gold");
	this.redstone = tag.getInteger("redstone");
	this.lapis = tag.getInteger("lapis");
	this.diamond = tag.getInteger("diamond");
	this.emerald = tag.getInteger("emerald");

}

public int getCoal() {

return coal;

}

}

Block

package com.phytomining.blocks;

import java.util.Random;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.block.BlockBush;
import net.minecraft.block.ITileEntityProvider;
import net.minecraft.block.material.Material;
import net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.IIconRegister;
import net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem;
import net.minecraft.init.Items;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity;
import net.minecraft.util.IIcon;
import net.minecraft.world.World;

import com.phytomining.main.Phytomining;
import com.phytomining.tileentities.TilePlant;

import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.Side;
import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;

public class BlockPlant extends BlockBush implements ITileEntityProvider {

private Random random = new Random();

private TilePlant tile;

private IIcon texture0;
private IIcon texture1;
private IIcon texture2;
private IIcon texture3;
private IIcon texture4;
private IIcon texture5;
private IIcon texture6;
private IIcon texture7;

public BlockPlant() {

super(Material.plants);

setCreativeTab(Phytomining.tabPhytomining);
	setBlockBounds(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F);
	setTickRandomly(true);
	setBlockTextureName(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture0");
	setBlockName("Jerry");

}

@Override
public void updateTick(World world, int x, int y, int z, Random r) {

super.updateTick(world, x, y, z, r);

world.scheduleBlockUpdate(x, y, z, this, 50);

}

@Override
public void onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(World world, int x, int y, int z, int metadata) {

tile = (TilePlant)world.getTileEntity(x, y, z);
	System.out.println(tile.getCoal());
	if(!world.isRemote) {

world.spawnEntityInWorld(new EntityItem(world, x + (random.nextInt(2)), y, z + (random.nextInt(2)), new ItemStack(Items.coal, tile.getCoal())));

}

}

@Override
public TileEntity createNewTileEntity(World world, int i) {

return new TilePlant(); 

}

@Override
public void onBlockAdded(World world, int x, int y, int z) {

world.scheduleBlockUpdate(x, y, z, this, 50);

}

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public void registerBlockIcons(IIconRegister i) {

texture0 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture0");
	texture1 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture1");
	texture2 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture2");
	texture3 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture3");
	texture4 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture4");
	texture5 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture5");
	texture6 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture6");
	texture7 = i.registerIcon(Phytomining.MODID + ":texture7");

}

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public IIcon getIcon(int par1, int par2) {

if(par2 == 0) return texture0;
	if(par2 == 1) return texture1;
	if(par2 == 2) return texture2;
	if(par2 == 3) return texture3;
	if(par2 == 4) return texture4;
	if(par2 == 5) return texture5;
	if(par2 == 6) return texture6;
	if(par2 == 7) return texture7;

return texture0;

}

}

I will try that and let you know.

This is for two of my custom blocks placed near each other...

[18:57:33] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.phytomining.blocks.BlockPlant:updateTick:54]: com.phytomining.tileentities.TilePlant@303c8bb2

[18:57:41] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [com.phytomining.blocks.BlockPlant:updateTick:54]: com.phytomining.tileentities.TilePlant@7b26e0b4

Try making the tile variable in the mathod itself, instead of making a fieldin the Block class.

Here is the entire crash report:

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: No arguments specified, assuming client.

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --tweakClass, cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --accessToken, {REDACTED}, --assetIndex, 1.7.10, --assetsDir, C:/Users/Will's/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --version, 1.7.10]

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1232 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_67, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_67\jre

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[11:39:27] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[11:39:28] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!

[11:39:29] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[11:39:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[11:39:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[11:39:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[11:39:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker

[11:39:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

[11:39:30] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Player391

[11:39:31] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1

[11:39:32] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization

[11:39:32] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v10.13.2.1232 Initialized

[11:39:32] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 182 ore recipies

[11:39:32] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization

[11:39:32] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\Will's\Desktop\Phytomining Mod\eclipse\mods for mods

[11:39:34] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 4 mods to load

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, phytomining] at CLIENT

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, phytomining] at SERVER

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Phytomining

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 341 ObjectHolder annotations

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[11:39:35] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[11:39:35] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[11:39:35] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[11:39:35] [Thread-6/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[11:39:35] [Thread-6/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[11:39:35] [Thread-6/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.

[11:39:36] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[11:39:36] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[11:39:36] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load phytomining:textures/blocks/texture1.png

java.io.FileNotFoundException: phytomining:textures/blocks/texture1.png

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getResource(FallbackResourceManager.java:65) ~[FallbackResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getResource(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:67) ~[simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.loadTextureAtlas(TextureMap.java:126) [TextureMap.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.loadTexture(TextureMap.java:91) [TextureMap.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.loadTexture(TextureManager.java:89) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.loadTickableTexture(TextureManager.java:71) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.loadTextureMap(TextureManager.java:58) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:582) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:931) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:164) [Main.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_67]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_67]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_67]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_67]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_67]

at GradleStart.bounce(GradleStart.java:107) [start/:?]

at GradleStart.startClient(GradleStart.java:100) [start/:?]

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:55) [start/:?]

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas

[11:39:37] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/items/texture.png.png

java.io.FileNotFoundException: minecraft:textures/items/texture.png.png

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getResource(FallbackResourceManager.java:65) ~[FallbackResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getResource(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:67) ~[simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.loadTextureAtlas(TextureMap.java:126) [TextureMap.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.loadTexture(TextureMap.java:91) [TextureMap.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.loadTexture(TextureManager.java:89) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.loadTickableTexture(TextureManager.java:71) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.loadTextureMap(TextureManager.java:58) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:583) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 4 mods

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Phytomining

[11:39:37] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load minecraft:textures/items/texture.png.png

java.io.FileNotFoundException: minecraft:textures/items/texture.png.png

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.onResourceManagerReload(TextureManager.java:170) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:134) [simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:118) [simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:643) [Minecraft.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:303) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:586) [Minecraft.class:?]

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas

[11:39:37] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load phytomining:textures/blocks/texture1.png

java.io.FileNotFoundException: phytomining:textures/blocks/texture1.png

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.onResourceManagerReload(TextureManager.java:170) [TextureManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:134) [simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:118) [simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:643) [Minecraft.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:303) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:586) [Minecraft.class:?]

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[11:39:37] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[11:39:37] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[11:39:37] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[11:39:38] [Thread-8/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[11:39:38] [Thread-8/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[11:39:38] [Thread-8/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.

[11:39:38] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[11:39:38] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[11:39:40] [server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10

[11:39:40] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[11:39:40] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@75a5d905)

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@75a5d905)

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@75a5d905)

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10

[11:39:41] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 1

[11:39:41] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 1

[11:39:41] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 4 mods : mcp@9.05,FML@7.10.85.1232,Forge@10.13.2.1232,phytomining@1.0.0

[11:39:41] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT

[11:39:41] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER

[11:39:41] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: [Client thread] Client side modded connection established

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [server thread] Server side modded connection established

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO]: Player391[local:E:30fa6712] logged in with entity id 155 at (-2842.594854691413, 3.5874772576903267, -1830.328170462229)

[11:39:41] [server thread/INFO]: Player391 joined the game

[11:40:23] [server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception

net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking memory connection

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.networkTick(NetworkSystem.java:198) ~[NetworkSystem.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:726) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:614) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:118) ~[integratedServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:485) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:752) [MinecraftServer$2.class:?]

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.phytomining.blocks.BlockPlant.onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(BlockPlant.java:61) ~[blockPlant.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.removeBlock(ItemInWorldManager.java:274) ~[itemInWorldManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.removeBlock(ItemInWorldManager.java:263) ~[itemInWorldManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.tryHarvestBlock(ItemInWorldManager.java:304) ~[itemInWorldManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.onBlockClicked(ItemInWorldManager.java:168) ~[itemInWorldManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.processPlayerDigging(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:523) ~[NetHandlerPlayServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C07PacketPlayerDigging.processPacket(C07PacketPlayerDigging.java:61) ~[C07PacketPlayerDigging.class:?]

at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C07PacketPlayerDigging.processPacket(C07PacketPlayerDigging.java:94) ~[C07PacketPlayerDigging.class:?]

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.processReceivedPackets(NetworkManager.java:241) ~[NetworkManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.networkTick(NetworkSystem.java:182) ~[NetworkSystem.class:?]

... 5 more

[11:40:23] [server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Will's\Desktop\Phytomining Mod\eclipse\.\crash-reports\crash-2014-10-28_11.40.23-server.txt

[11:40:23] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

[11:40:23] [server thread/INFO]: Saving players

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 0

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[11:40:24] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STOPPING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

[11:40:24] [Client thread/FATAL]: Unreported exception thrown!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.phytomining.blocks.BlockPlant.onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(BlockPlant.java:61) ~[blockPlant.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.onPlayerDestroyBlock(PlayerControllerMP.java:158) ~[PlayerControllerMP.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.clickBlockCreative(PlayerControllerMP.java:77) ~[PlayerControllerMP.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.clickBlock(PlayerControllerMP.java:193) ~[PlayerControllerMP.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147116_af(Minecraft.java:1480) ~[Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:2028) ~[Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1028) ~[Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:951) [Minecraft.class:?]

[11:40:24] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:displayCrashReport:388]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// There are four lights!

Time: 28/10/14 11:40

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error

at com.phytomining.blocks.BlockPlant.onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(BlockPlant.java:61)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.onPlayerDestroyBlock(PlayerControllerMP.java:158)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.clickBlockCreative(PlayerControllerMP.java:77)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.clickBlock(PlayerControllerMP.java:193)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147116_af(Minecraft.java:1480)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:2028)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1028)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:951)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:164)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at GradleStart.bounce(GradleStart.java:107)

at GradleStart.startClient(GradleStart.java:100)

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:55)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at com.phytomining.blocks.BlockPlant.onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(BlockPlant.java:61)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.onPlayerDestroyBlock(PlayerControllerMP.java:158)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.clickBlockCreative(PlayerControllerMP.java:77)

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.clickBlock(PlayerControllerMP.java:193)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147116_af(Minecraft.java:1480)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: MpServer

All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['Player391'/155, l='MpServer', x=-2840.69, y=6.30, z=-1829.62]]

Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 624, 624

Level seed: 0

Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (-2844,4,-1824), Chunk: (at 4,0,0 in -178,-114; contains blocks -2848,0,-1824 to -2833,255,-1809), Region: (-6,-4; contains chunks -192,-128 to -161,-97, blocks -3072,0,-2048 to -2561,255,-1537)

Level time: 28380 game time, 4974 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

Forced entities: 75 total; [EntityCow['Cow'/137, l='MpServer', x=-2780.88, y=4.00, z=-1821.19], EntityPig['Pig'/136, l='MpServer', x=-2782.03, y=4.00, z=-1847.91], EntityCow['Cow'/139, l='MpServer', x=-2781.88, y=4.00, z=-1816.16], EntityBat['Bat'/138, l='MpServer', x=-2772.34, y=16.01, z=-1812.63], EntityPig['Pig'/143, l='MpServer', x=-2767.19, y=4.00, z=-1818.31], EntityCow['Cow'/142, l='MpServer', x=-2767.66, y=4.00, z=-1830.09], EntityPig['Pig'/129, l='MpServer', x=-2799.03, y=4.00, z=-1812.91], EntityCow['Cow'/128, l='MpServer', x=-2800.78, y=4.00, z=-1805.84], EntityPig['Pig'/131, l='MpServer', x=-2790.88, y=4.00, z=-1798.13], EntityPig['Pig'/130, l='MpServer', x=-2788.03, y=4.00, z=-1817.94], EntityBat['Bat'/133, l='MpServer', x=-2764.69, y=14.54, z=-1772.66], EntityCow['Cow'/132, l='MpServer', x=-2795.41, y=4.00, z=-1789.25], EntityPig['Pig'/135, l='MpServer', x=-2772.59, y=4.00, z=-1839.81], EntityCow['Cow'/24, l='MpServer', x=-2913.19, y=4.00, z=-1837.81], EntityCow['Cow'/27, l='MpServer', x=-2919.19, y=4.00, z=-1767.44], EntityCow['Cow'/26, l='MpServer', x=-2919.81, y=4.00, z=-1790.94], EntitySheep['Sheep'/38, l='MpServer', x=-2900.03, y=4.00, z=-1881.91], EntityCow['Cow'/39, l='MpServer', x=-2900.22, y=4.00, z=-1768.22], EntityClientPlayerMP['Player391'/155, l='MpServer', x=-2840.69, y=6.30, z=-1829.62], EntityChicken['Chicken'/41, l='MpServer', x=-2897.59, y=4.00, z=-1765.34], EntityPig['Pig'/55, l='MpServer', x=-2880.22, y=4.00, z=-1899.31], EntityChicken['Chicken'/54, l='MpServer', x=-2889.38, y=4.00, z=-1889.47], EntityCow['Cow'/59, l='MpServer', x=-2887.78, y=4.00, z=-1870.19], EntityChicken['Chicken'/58, l='MpServer', x=-2888.53, y=4.00, z=-1860.53], EntityChicken['Chicken'/57, l='MpServer', x=-2885.78, y=4.00, z=-1868.41], EntitySheep['Sheep'/56, l='MpServer', x=-2885.19, y=4.00, z=-1883.41], EntitySheep['Sheep'/60, l='MpServer', x=-2888.56, y=4.00, z=-1871.41], EntityChicken['Chicken'/68, l='MpServer', x=-2860.63, y=4.00, z=-1869.59], EntityHorse['Horse'/69, l='MpServer', x=-2869.22, y=4.00, z=-1857.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/70, l='MpServer', x=-2879.41, y=4.00, z=-1875.41], EntitySheep['Sheep'/71, l='MpServer', x=-2872.91, y=4.00, z=-1859.97], EntityCow['Cow'/67, l='MpServer', x=-2866.91, y=4.00, z=-1888.69], EntityPig['Pig'/76, l='MpServer', x=-2873.09, y=4.00, z=-1807.88], EntityChicken['Chicken'/77, l='MpServer', x=-2861.53, y=4.00, z=-1795.56], EntityChicken['Chicken'/78, l='MpServer', x=-2873.47, y=4.00, z=-1791.44], EntityPig['Pig'/79, l='MpServer', x=-2865.50, y=4.00, z=-1781.22], EntityCow['Cow'/72, l='MpServer', x=-2868.25, y=4.00, z=-1871.31], EntityChicken['Chicken'/73, l='MpServer', x=-2872.59, y=4.00, z=-1870.56], EntityHorse['Horse'/74, l='MpServer', x=-2879.19, y=4.00, z=-1866.00], EntityPig['Pig'/75, l='MpServer', x=-2878.47, y=4.00, z=-1831.19], EntityCow['Cow'/87, l='MpServer', x=-2863.06, y=4.00, z=-1881.97], EntityHorse['Horse'/86, l='MpServer', x=-2862.44, y=4.00, z=-1873.63], EntityPig['Pig'/81, l='MpServer', x=-2865.22, y=4.00, z=-1765.09], EntityCow['Cow'/80, l='MpServer', x=-2867.13, y=4.00, z=-1780.81], EntityPig['Pig'/93, l='MpServer', x=-2849.59, y=4.00, z=-1817.88], EntityCow['Cow'/92, l='MpServer', x=-2849.09, y=4.00, z=-1806.16], EntityChicken['Chicken'/95, l='MpServer', x=-2855.56, y=4.00, z=-1798.47], EntityPig['Pig'/94, l='MpServer', x=-2860.28, y=4.00, z=-1793.22], EntityChicken['Chicken'/89, l='MpServer', x=-2859.66, y=4.00, z=-1860.31], EntityCow['Cow'/88, l='MpServer', x=-2858.75, y=4.00, z=-1867.69], EntityChicken['Chicken'/91, l='MpServer', x=-2850.59, y=4.00, z=-1867.59], EntityCow['Cow'/90, l='MpServer', x=-2858.81, y=4.00, z=-1871.81], EntityPig['Pig'/98, l='MpServer', x=-2848.84, y=4.00, z=-1784.72], EntityPig['Pig'/99, l='MpServer', x=-2857.97, y=4.00, z=-1772.47], EntityChicken['Chicken'/96, l='MpServer', x=-2854.53, y=4.00, z=-1790.41], EntityCow['Cow'/97, l='MpServer', x=-2851.72, y=4.00, z=-1790.25], EntityChicken['Chicken'/110, l='MpServer', x=-2844.47, y=4.00, z=-1786.53], EntityPig['Pig'/111, l='MpServer', x=-2837.88, y=4.00, z=-1781.78], EntityPig['Pig'/108, l='MpServer', x=-2838.09, y=4.00, z=-1840.91], EntityPig['Pig'/109, l='MpServer', x=-2845.03, y=4.00, z=-1792.13], EntityCow['Cow'/106, l='MpServer', x=-2839.75, y=4.00, z=-1866.25], EntityPig['Pig'/107, l='MpServer', x=-2840.22, y=4.00, z=-1861.81], EntityChicken['Chicken'/119, l='MpServer', x=-2814.59, y=4.00, z=-1782.56], EntityPig['Pig'/118, l='MpServer', x=-2837.81, y=4.00, z=-1794.38], EntityCow['Cow'/117, l='MpServer', x=-2816.16, y=4.00, z=-1793.50], EntityPig['Pig'/116, l='MpServer', x=-2817.13, y=4.00, z=-1801.88], EntityChicken['Chicken'/112, l='MpServer', x=-2842.56, y=4.00, z=-1784.41], EntityPig['Pig'/127, l='MpServer', x=-2787.06, y=4.00, z=-1836.94], EntityCow['Cow'/126, l='MpServer', x=-2792.59, y=4.00, z=-1832.59], EntityPig['Pig'/125, l='MpServer', x=-2800.06, y=4.00, z=-1847.97], EntityChicken['Chicken'/124, l='MpServer', x=-2811.97, y=4.00, z=-1792.53], EntityCow['Cow'/123, l='MpServer', x=-2805.50, y=4.00, z=-1821.75], EntityCow['Cow'/122, l='MpServer', x=-2816.97, y=4.00, z=-1825.94], EntityPig['Pig'/121, l='MpServer', x=-2807.53, y=4.00, z=-1823.22], EntityPig['Pig'/120, l='MpServer', x=-2823.16, y=4.00, z=-1787.03]]

Retry entities: 0 total; []

Server brand: fml,forge

Server type: Integrated singleplayer server

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.addWorldInfoToCrashReport(WorldClient.java:415)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.addGraphicsAndWorldToCrashReport(Minecraft.java:2555)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:980)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:164)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at GradleStart.bounce(GradleStart.java:107)

at GradleStart.startClient(GradleStart.java:100)

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:55)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 787857040 bytes (751 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1232 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1232 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML{7.10.85.1232} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.2.1232.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge{10.13.2.1232} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.2.1232.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

phytomining{1.0.0} [Phytomining] (bin) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Launched Version: 1.7.10

LWJGL: 2.9.1

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 670/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation

GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.

Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.

Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.

Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Resource Packs: []

Current Language: English (US)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

[11:40:24] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:displayCrashReport:398]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\Will's\Desktop\Phytomining Mod\eclipse\.\crash-reports\crash-2014-10-28_11.40.24-client.txt

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed