Forge Mod Loader doesn't works.

rsod

Interesting, it appears that someone is wonkey with your /mods/AppCompat/Programs folder

Can you explain to me why your mods folder has those folders and why it would cause a IO/Error?

However, we can toss a Null protection in there.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I found "AppCompat" folder in c:\windows\. It was locked; I got read-only acces for this folder and something happend, look at the new log. And why FML requires access to "c:\windows\appcompat" folder? I don't know, but it's not right, anyway.

Unless you're running your game from inside the windows folder, and you're setting your working directory to that folder, FML shouldnt be looking there. It shouldnt even care that it exists.

So, how the heck are you running the game in such a way that screws it up so much?

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon