Is there a way to override block/item ID numbers, or manually set them?

Twilight

(This is using Minecraft Forge 1.7.10-Forge10.13.1.1217.)

Minecraft Forge uses some system of auto-assigning blocks and items ID numbers, so as to keep mods from conflicting with each other, which avoids the hassle of the user having to manually set ID number ranges, and/or resolve ID conflicts, which is wonderful. However, I'm wondering if there is some way of overriding those automatically assigned IDs, or setting them to a specific one?

The reason is I'm using a bukkit plug-in (Skript), which won't let you do certain actions with a block unless the ID number is under a certain range. I already got one ID for a block from a mod to be down in the 300's or less range by removing mods, putting in the mod with that block in first, so it would get priority, and be assigned a lower number, but it's a really haphazard way of doing it.

Where does Forge store the assigned ID numbers, and can this be edited somehow, or can you specify certain blocks to not be automatically assigned, and instead use a specific ID number? It would only be a small handful of blocks I would be doing this with (Probably 5 to 10 or less), but in my searches through forums and help files, etc, I haven't seen anything about a way to manually set block IDs if you need to.

And so here I am, asking, in hopes that it's very simple and that I've somehow overlooked it.

If I haven't given enough information, please let me know and I'll clarify. Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

If you have a bukkit plugin using block ids then the plugin is doing it wrong.

As for lowering the ids no, we do not support this, because if we did it would defeat the entire point of us taking control as modders would break everything.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

So there is no way to change/alter or even influence or give priority to any particular block ID? If not, I'll just have to load up certain mods alone, first, let them get the IDs needed, and then load others afterwards, and hope the first ones keep theirs, which is how it seems to work.

All right, thanks for your help...