Power Network - Not working

Gunnarlive12

There is no tutorial for power network, so I was having trouble writing a custom power network for the mod I was supposed to release tomorrow. Can some one help to how to start making a power network.And I know its not going to ready by tomorrow. A month ago it was my plan.

--Gunnar developer of DarkAdaptations

I was asking where can I find something to help me, to understand what I am going to do. I tried to use nbt data to write to a different block, but that didn't make since.

In all programming, programmers break their problem down into little pieces and solve them one at a time.  Of course you need to make sure you're on the right track in the first place so I guess it is okay to ask for some helps on the general approach.  However, it is still best to try to figure it out yourself first.

For example, you will need a power source block.  How would you try to make a power source block?  Come up with some ideas, try a few things, post your code and we'll help you on next step.  We also don't know how you want your idea to work -- like for power source do you want it always on, or does it need fuel, or does it need to be activated somehow?  Are all power sources the same strength?  Can they be combined to make stronger supply?  These details are important.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

You need power producers, power consumers, and power conductors, and power neutral blocks.

You have to work out units, amounts of those units, transfer characteristics (transfer losses?), storage characteristics (batteries or capacitors? leakage? charge rate, discharge rate), usage/conversion characteristics (heat per unit? always on? power-up costs? idle costs?) and limitations (per cable or per battery units/tick / units/sec) what happens with too much power drain? Too much power production? (Explosion? Fire?)

There is a ton of considerations for a power network.