Help

16davids

Ok im new to modding and my computer has filtering that causes me not to be able to download Mcforage. i also don't know how to install mod loader or anything like that except for the weekly snapshot

http://www.mediafire.com/?38vjh7hrpprrw1b < download this and unzip into its own folder

now open minecraft but don't log in click options the click force update

after that's all said and done press the windows key + r and type %appdata% click on .minecraft copy your bin and your resources and put then in the jars folder where you unzipped the mcp72

now go to www.minecraft.net and download the minecraft_server jar put that also in your jars folder in the mcp72

then go to the release section of this forum and download the latest forge source and move the forge folder into the mcp72

open the folder and click install let it run till it says press any key to continue

open eclipse and when it asks for a work space click browse and point it to the folder labeled eclipse in the mcp72 folder