Ban of mods

MisterFix

By perfectly you mean really shitty,

Mods can bypass bans in many many ways.

I have it sitting there as a 'TODO' but honestly I dont think its worth the effort. OMFG I randomize my name on sending, I bypassed the ban, omg!

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

*reports my hack mods name as Forge's name*

Boom bypassed.

You're better off not trusting the client at all and just monitoring them more and being liberal with your bans.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

No, checking for duplicates would be done server-side. Basically server would store list of String variables containing all mods for for specified client. So if client would report ForgeAPI two times, it will be detected. Also packets that report nothing (empty strings or null) will be detected also and user will get kicked or banned, depending on policy of server.

But the client wouldn't report anything two times

as I said, the client is modded, you NEVER trust them.

NEVER trust anything they ever say ever, if they trll you that they are white, they are back. If they tell you they are male, they are female, if they tell you they are 10, they are 5.

CLIENTS LIE!

There is NO way to prevent it.

But the client wouldn't report anything two times

as I said, the client is modded, you NEVER trust them.

NEVER trust anything they ever say ever, if they trll you that they are white, they are back. If they tell you they are male, they are female, if they tell you they are 10, they are 5.

CLIENTS LIE!

There is NO way to prevent it.

Hence why the client needs to be a dumb client only sent rendering and interpolation data to it from the server, which handles everything.

Hence why the client needs to be a dumb client only sent rendering and interpolation data to it from the server, which handles everything.

And you want to remove single player, why?

You mean like how MC already is becoming in 1.3?  Have you not seen the snapshots?  It is already like that.  ;)