Forge won't install! Java problem?

Ech0flash

Hi, i have had minecraft for awhile but i recently found out about a really cool mod that i really want, its called Dr Zharks Mo Creatures. so i downloaded that mod as well as all of the required files and stuff like custom mob spawner and FORGE. when i tried to install forge, it said " this application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0 " i have already installed the latest java version and i even got my mum ( a computer genius ) to take a look at it and she couldn't get it working. after that i downloaded java runtime environment separately but that just installs java. could someone please help?????

If you PATH is correct, and i assume it is, you can try running the installer manually through CMD with a command like this:

"<Java executable in install directory>" -jar "<forge installer in its directory>" 

Example (where <USERNAME> is your username):

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\Java.exe" -jar "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Downloads\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1197-installer-win" 

i tried both of the codes, here is exactly what i typed into the cmd and the reply thing i got for the first one:

(i typed this in :)  "<Java executable in install directory>"

(reply:)    '">Java executable in install directory>"' is not recognised as a internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

( i typed this in)  "<forge installer in its directory>"

(Reply)  '"<forge installer in its directory>"' is not recognised as a internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Second Codes:

( i typed this in ) "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\Java.exe"

(reply)  The system cannot find the path specified.

( i typed this in ) "C:\Users\<Jasmines Dell>\Downloads\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1197-installer-win"

( reply )  The system cannot find the path specified

i also tried some other commands but none worked. though now i have a feeling that i didn't download the right forge thing....... here's the link to the website where i downloaded forge:  http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.2-10.12.2.1147/forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1147-installer-win.exe

Thanks