[1.7.10] Getting Variables From Entity Class To Display In Gui

qpwoeiruty

I have a gui that displays fine but I want to access the variables from that class. I have successfully done this I think by looking at the horse gui, but now get a crash when I try to open it.

I think it is due to:

return new GUIBlockling(player.inventory, new InventoryBlockling("Inventory", 22), null);

I had an error there before, but am not sure how to resolve it, sorry I am still trying to learn both java and modding.

I have absolutely no idea what arguments your GUIBlockling constructor expects as you do no show the code. We are not clairvoyant here.

Oh yeah, sorry:

public GUIBlockling(InventoryPlayer inventoryPlayer, InventoryBlockling inv, EntityBlockling entityBlockling) {

I still have no idea what you are doing with those arguments, and I'm sick of playing hide and seek, Maybe someone else can help you.