[1.7.10] [SOLVED] corrupt jarfile problem

sigurd4

i set up forge gradle in another folder (i have another forge gradle somewhere else. not sure if the fact that i have multiple forge gradle setups is a problem) this time in a different version (forge 1.7.10-10.13.0.1180 to be specific) but i am not able to run minecraft. it seems to not be a problem with my mod, but with the jarfile (it says it is corrupt). i tried deleting the jarfile, then reinstalling forge gradle (i was almost sure that would work) but it still didnt work, so i am clueless. the version i used is supposed to be stable so i thought using another version would be pointless. here is the log:

[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.18.1180 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre8
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:55:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:55:52] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!
[22:55:54] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The minecraft jar file:/C:/Users/Sigurd/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.10-10.13.0.1180/forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180.jar!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class appears to be corrupt! There has been CRITICAL TAMPERING WITH MINECRAFT, it is highly unlikely minecraft will work! STOP NOW, get a clean copy and try again!
[22:55:54] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML has been ordered to ignore the invalid or missing minecraft certificate. This is very likely to cause a problem!
[22:55:54] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Technical information: ClientBrandRetriever was at jar:file:/C:/Users/Sigurd/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.10-10.13.0.1180/forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180.jar!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class, there were 0 certificates for it
[22:55:54] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[22:55:54] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:55:54] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[22:55:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[22:55:55] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
Caused by: joptsimple.MissingRequiredOptionException: Missing required option(s) ['userProperties']
at joptsimple.OptionParser.ensureRequiredOptions(OptionParser.java:447) ~[OptionParser.class:?]
at joptsimple.OptionParser.parse(OptionParser.java:437) ~[OptionParser.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:89) ~[Main.class:?]
... 6 more

what can i do to fix this?

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/sigurd4

I'm making the bioshock mod!

first, i went to files.minecraftforge.net and downloaded the stable src build for 1.7.10. then i extracted it into the folder i wanted to use. then open up cmd in that folder and first typed in "gradlew setupDecompWorkspcae" or something like that, then when it was done i typed it "gradlew eclipse" and let that do its thing. then opened up eclipse, created a new java project and chose that folder as the project directory. then i went trough the build.gradlew file and filled it in like this:

buildscript {
    repositories {
        mavenCentral()
        maven {
            name = "forge"
            url = "http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven"
        }
        maven {
            name = "sonatype"
            url = "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/"
        }
    }
    dependencies {
        classpath 'net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:1.2-SNAPSHOT'
    }
}

apply plugin: 'forge'

version = "0.1"
group= "com.sigurd4.modname"
archivesBaseName = "modname"

minecraft {
    version = "1.7.10-10.13.0.1180"
    assetDir = "eclipse/assets"
}

dependencies {}

processResources
{
    inputs.property "version", project.version
    inputs.property "mcversion", project.minecraft.version

from(sourceSets.main.resources.srcDirs) {
        include 'mcmod.info'

expand 'version':project.version, 'mcversion':project.minecraft.version
    }

from(sourceSets.main.resources.srcDirs) {
        exclude 'mcmod.info'
    }
}

ok i removed both projects from eclipse and added one of them, now that works. whats strange is that it now give s me new erros that i didnt have before (specificly, various classes that implements a interface has errors where it has the @Override. that worked before. parhaps the nev version got installed for my old workspace too.) it seems to work as it should, though.

• 2 weeks later...

help

the same problem.

did that here suggested - did not help.

at first I tried to take the update from 1.7.2 to 1.7.10.

error as the author of a topic.

then decided to do it all over again.

0. delete all workspace folders

1 downloaded forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180-src.zip

2 unpacked in new folder

3 gradle setupDevVorkspake

4. gradlew setupDecompWorkspace

5. gradlew Eclipse

6 launched Eclipse

7 imported project

8 Run created the configuration with the necessary parameters (net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch etc.)

9 launched - the error persists.

then do this:

10. gradlew --refresh-dependencies setupDecompWorkspace

11. gradlew Eclipse

launched - the error again remained.

[12:01:32] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[12:01:32] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!

[12:01:34] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The minecraft jar file:/C:/Users/kwasti/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.10-10.13.0.1180/forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180.jar!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class appears to be corrupt! There has been CRITICAL TAMPERING WITH MINECRAFT, it is highly unlikely minecraft will work! STOP NOW, get a clean copy and try again!

[12:01:34] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML has been ordered to ignore the invalid or missing minecraft certificate. This is very likely to cause a problem!

[12:01:34] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Technical information: ClientBrandRetriever was at jar:file:/C:/Users/kwasti/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.10-10.13.0.1180/forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180.jar!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class, there were 0 certificates for it

[12:01:34] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[12:01:34] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[12:01:34] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[12:01:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

[12:01:35] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_51]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

Caused by: joptsimple.MissingRequiredOptionException: Missing required option(s) ['userProperties']

at joptsimple.OptionParser.ensureRequiredOptions(OptionParser.java:447) ~[OptionParser.class:?]

at joptsimple.OptionParser.parse(OptionParser.java:437) ~[OptionParser.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:89) ~[Main.class:?]

In Run Configurations > Java Application > Client: All you need is the Main Class set to "GradleStart"