Forge 4.1.1 + HD Textures

yorik

Ok, is this at all possible? I have tried and failed MCPatcher and Optifine, I am using MC 1.3.2 and without the textures the game works perfectly fine. I am trying to use a 32x32 texture pack and it works ok without HD Textures but there are some noticeable things missing.

So any help?

By noticeable things missing you probably mean custom water/lava which is not something that is implemented in fml, if you want it use optifine.

NEVER use MCPatcher

Optifine works just fine with forge.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Actually no, lava and water displays fine without Optifine or MCPatcher, things I'm missing that I've noticed are Coal and Redstone, they come up as weird greenish brown blocks when thrown on the ground or drop from mining the ore. The texture pack I use is DokuCraft if that makes a difference.

Also OptiFine HD B3 Standard for Minecraft 1.3.2 just got me a crash same as MCPatcher, I'm guessing it's because it's compatible with build #225 and not build #251

Ok NM about this, found the issue doesn't lie with Forge but one of my other mods

optifine should be compatible with the latest, last I head, I may have to look into it.

However, if you're getting textuyre issues like that, that is usually a texturepack issue not a fml/forge issue.

We do not support the extra spiffy things that Optifine does, we simply make larger textures not be shit {And not have portal/fire on your stone blocks}

Any custom fire/lava/animations will not work as we dont support them if you want them Optifine.

Basically, Optfine and Forge work together properly so no reason to duplicate things in a shitty manor when he does them just fine.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon