[1.7.10] Basic: package for release?

Syndaryl

Caution: new to Minecraft modding.

I've created a basic mod that works if I launch Minecraft through Eclipse, hurray.

However, I'm lost for trying to package it up to put in my regular Minecraft installation or share with others. I tried File -> Export... -> Java-JAR -> and packaging up my .class files and the mcmod.info, and the structure inside the JAR file produced looks like (for instance) the one for ChickenShed, which works.

But if I copy my JAR to my mod folder and run Minecraft, it barfs on loading with "Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: wool" which is pretty basic...

public void load(FMLInitializationEvent event) {

proxy.registerRenderers();

ItemStack woolStack = new ItemStack(Blocks.wool); // dies here

ItemStack stringStack = new ItemStack(Items.string ); // string

ItemStack bigStringStack = new ItemStack(Items.string, 4 ); // 4 string

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(bigStringStack, woolStack);

GameRegistry.addShapedRecipe(woolStack, "xx","xx", 'x', stringStack);

}

What do I need to do different in my mod to have it work outside the Forge/Gradle/Eclipse environment?

To package a mod, you should(if you have setup the build.gradle file correctly) just have to run "gradlew build" from the command line.

I don't use Eclipse, so I don't know if the "Export as Jar" uses this command or not.  I would run this just in case it doesn't.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

~zombiepig333

Aha! THAT's what changed from the old tutorials! Simple idea too, and I'm a big fan of simple. For the curious bystander, it puts your built packages in \forge\build\classes\main\ and it makes your .jar in \forge\build\libs\

Buuut my JAR doesn't get registered as a mod. At least it doesn't make minecraft crash?

It does look like gradlew didn't pick up my mcmod.info and possibly not even the @Mod info from my mod class, since it made a .jar called modid-1.0.jar and the mcmod.info in it was a blank file.

I'll look at my build.gradlew - I probably haven't set it up right.

Yes, I use the default setup exactly as you described.

I haven't done Java development in a decade, baring a brief excursion a few years ago, so I'm just not touching anything unless I have to and until I know what I'm doing. Code, I can handle; everything else (build management, for example...) not so much :P

My objects and resource are

D:\Games\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170-src\src\main\resources\mcmod.info

D:\Games\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170-src\src\main\java\org\syndaryl\minecraft\simplestring\CommonProxy.java

D:\Games\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170-src\src\main\java\org\syndaryl\minecraft\simplestring\SimpleString.java

D:\Games\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170-src\src\main\java\org\syndaryl\minecraft\simplestring\client\ClientProxy.java

and the two proxies are just the generic ones from the Forge Wiki tutorial by Havvy et al; since I just have two recipes in there, there's nothing to actually DO in either one, but I'll go mess with those later once I know how to actually make my mod go.

My build.gradle is (now)

buildscript {

repositories {

mavenCentral()

maven {

name = "forge"

url = "http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven"

}

maven {

name = "sonatype"

url = "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/"

}

}

dependencies {

classpath 'net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:1.2-SNAPSHOT'

}

}

apply plugin: 'forge'

version = "1.0.0"

group= "org.syndaryl.minecraft.simplestring" // http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-naming-conventions.html

archivesBaseName = "[1.7.10]SyndarylSimpleString"

minecraft {

version = "1.7.10-10.13.0.1170"

assetDir = "eclipse/assets"

}

dependencies {

// you may put jars on which you depend on in ./libs

// or you may define them like so..

//compile "some.group:artifact:version:classifier"

//compile "some.group:artifact:version"

// real examples

//compile 'com.mod-buildcraft:buildcraft:6.0.8:dev'  // adds buildcraft to the dev env

//compile 'com.googlecode.efficient-java-matrix-library:ejml:0.24' // adds ejml to the dev env

// for more info...

// http://www.gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/artifact_dependencies_tutorial.html

// http://www.gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/dependency_management.html

}

processResources

{

// this will ensure that this task is redone when the versions change.

inputs.property "version", project.version

inputs.property "mcversion", project.minecraft.version

// replace stuff in mcmod.info, nothing else

from(sourceSets.main.resources.srcDirs) {

include 'mcmod.info'

// replace version and mcversion

expand 'version':project.version, 'mcversion':project.minecraft.version

}

// copy everything else, thats not the mcmod.info

from(sourceSets.main.resources.srcDirs) {

exclude 'mcmod.info'

}

}

my SimpleString.java is

package org.syndaryl.minecraft.simplestring;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;

import net.minecraft.init.Blocks;

import net.minecraft.init.Items;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler; // used in 1.6.2

//import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.PreInit;    // used in 1.5.2

//import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.Init;      // used in 1.5.2

//import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.PostInit;  // used in 1.5.2

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.Instance;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.SidedProxy;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

//import cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkMod; // not used in 1.7

@Mod(modid="SyndarylSimpleString", name="Simple String Mod", version="1.0.0")

//@NetworkMod(clientSideRequired=true) // not used in 1.7

public class SimpleString {

// The instance of your mod that Forge uses.

@Instance(value = "SyndarylSimpleString")

public static SimpleString instance;

// Says where the client and server 'proxy' code is loaded.

@SidedProxy(clientSide="syndaryl.minecraft.simplestring.client.ClientProxy", serverSide="syndaryl.minecraft.simplestring.CommonProxy")

public static CommonProxy proxy;

@EventHandler // used in 1.6.2

//@PreInit    // used in 1.5.2

public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event) {

// Stub Method

}

//@Init      // used in 1.5.2

public void load(FMLInitializationEvent event) {

proxy.registerRenderers();

ItemStack woolStack = new ItemStack(Blocks.wool);

ItemStack stringStack = new ItemStack(Items.string ); // string

ItemStack bigStringStack = new ItemStack(Items.string, 4 ); // 4 string

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(bigStringStack, woolStack);

GameRegistry.addShapedRecipe(woolStack, "xx","xx", 'x', stringStack);

}

//@PostInit  // used in 1.5.2

public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event) {

// Stub Method

}

}

And my mcmod.info is now

[

{

"modid": "SyndarylSimpleString",

"name": "Simple String Mod",

"description": "Create wool from string and vice versa.",

"version": "${version}",

"mcversion": "${mcversion}",

"url": "",

"updateUrl": "",

"authorList": ["Syndaryl"],

"credits": "The Forge and FML guys, for making this example",

"logoFile": "",

"screenshots": [],

"dependencies": []

}

]

Now, when I run "gradlew build" from D:\Games\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170-src\ it makes

D:\Games\forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170-src\build\libs\[1.7.10]SyndarylSimpleString-1.0.jar which looks coherent when I peek inside it and now it has my new mcmod.info, but it doesn't seem to do anything in Minecraft. At least it doesn't crash any more?

I also tried manually zipping up the gradlew-produced class files and adding the mcmod.info by hand, as per the tutorial at http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Releasing_Mods (as if the class files had been built by the MCP scripts instead) but no joy there, either. No crash, but no joy.

EDIT: Oh hey. Of course after hitting send, I think I see something. I refactored my classes to a better namespace, and missed updating the @SidedProxy() - but the actual proxy objects DID go to the new namespace and so aren't where it's being told to look.

I'm baffled why that doesn't generate errors, at build time or at run time, but LO AND BEHOLD it's in my mod list now!

aaaand now Mincraft crashed again but it's not blaming me for once. :D ("Ticking memory connection"?)

Doesn't seem to be related to my mod, because when I shut down and restarted it didn't reproduce... but hey.

This is my minecraft crash-report, where do I find the forge one?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Oops.

Time: 08/07/14 12:22 PM

Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

-- Ticking connection --

Details:

Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@5d8a0e95

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1477598752 bytes (1409 MB) / 1756889088 bytes (1675 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx8G

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 1, tcache: 18, allocated: 12, tallocated: 95

FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.11.1170 Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1170 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active

mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML{7.10.11.1170} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge{10.13.0.1170} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1170.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore{1.0.1.8} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems{1.0.2.15} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

VeinMiner_coremod{${version}_build-${buildnumber}} [Core mod] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

bspkrsCore{6.13} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FloatingRuins{1.7.10.r01} [FloatingRuins] ([1.7.10]FloatingRuins-universal-1.7.10.r01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

SyndarylSimpleString{1.0.0} [simple String Mod] ([1.7.10]SyndarylSimpleString-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ChickenShed{1.1.3} [Chicken Shed] ([1.7.2] ChickenShed (v1.1.3).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BiomesOPlenty{2.0.2} [biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.0.2.897-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

VeinMiner{0.16.1} [Vein Miner] (VeinMiner-1.7.10_0.16.1.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

VeinMinerModSupport{0.16.1} [Mod Support] (VeinMiner-1.7.10_0.16.1.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

YAFM{1.0.3} [Yet Another Food Mod] (yafm-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Syndaryl'/156, l='Copy of Forge Experimental', x=292.16, y=108.00, z=1010.45]]

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.