Coremod error without dev

gargan

Hi! I have done a mod to replace skin and cape with the hd support. It work perfectly in eclipse but I have always the same error when I run minecraft Forge normally, there is a crash:

[00:16:33 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:33 [iNFOS] [ForgeModLoader] Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* INSIDE OBFUSCATED AbstractClientPlayer TRANSFORMER ABOUT TO PATCH: beu

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: <init> Desc:(Labw;Ljava/lang/String;)V

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: l Desc:()V

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: p Desc:()Lbic;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: q Desc:()Lbic;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: r Desc:()Lbjo;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: s Desc:()Lbjo;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: a Desc:(Lbjo;Ljava/lang/String;)Lbic;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: b Desc:(Lbjo;Ljava/lang/String;)Lbic;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: a Desc:(Lbjo;Ljava/lang/String;Lbjo;Lbfi;)Lbic;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: d Desc:(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Inside target method1!

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] Patching Method1 Complete!

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Method Name: e Desc:(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] ********* Inside target2 method!

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [iNFOS] [sTDOUT] Patching Method2 Complete!

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-06 00:16:36 [GRAVE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:37)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 6 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 7 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 9 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 13 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/AbstractClientPlayer

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 15 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.AbstractClientPlayer

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 19 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bic

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.getCommonSuperClass(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.a(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter.visitMaxs(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at org.objectweb.asm.tree.ClassNode.accept(Unknown Source)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at pickandcraftSkin.SkinClassTransformer.patchClassASM(SkinClassTransformer.java:157)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at pickandcraftSkin.SkinClassTransformer.transform(SkinClassTransformer.java:30)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)

[00:16:36 INFO]: Client> ... 21 more

[00:16:36 INFO]: Game ended with no troubles detected (exit code 0)

I suppose that src are not obsfuscated but I don't understand why!

Use [ spoiler ] tags for posting error logs.

It is generally bad practice to write comments in anything but English if you expect anyone else to have to look at your code.

You are modifying vanilla code. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that will work.

Additionally ... 1.6.4?

It seems the mod in question in this topic is modifying the source code rather than the bytecode.

I have had a look at modifying bytecode - it seemed approachable, but reflection is less of a hassle for now, with what I am trying to do.

The information on coremods is absolutely valued and appreciated though, as many of the ideas I have for mods probably require coremods.

Thank you!

Ok so I will to change to patch only parseskin.

I have a problem to optifine: We don't see the skin when optifine is installed. do you know why?

And how access to the field imageheight et imagewidht with asm?

I want to rewrite parseUserSkin to support the hd. I think the most easy is to do this:

- I will delete all the the instructions

- I add a call to a method

- I rewrite parseUserSkin in this method

But, to do this, I need to access to the field and change their value

So I think use fieldvisitor to have the value of the field but I don't know how change the value and call functions in ImageBufferDownload.

I try to patch the class line to line like in  this tutorial http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/mapping-and-modding-tutorials/1571568-tutorial-1-6-2-changing-vanilla-without-editingbut i have almost all the line to change is very laborious!

How can do this differently? I think delete all the instruction and call a function like I have do to the getSkin function but I cant because I need to change field and call metho of the class ImageBufferDownload

I have the vanilla class ImageBufferDownload and I want to transform the vanilla function parseUserSkin (http://pastebin.com/E9burVR4) to http://pastebin.com/TSinTCsA.

So I try to change line to line like in the tutorial. But here, I have a lot of change. I think this method isn't feasible in this case.

I looked for a other method to change the function. I think to do this: remove all instruction in parseUserSkin and, instead of instruction add a call to a static function. But I can't do this beacause in parseUserSkin I need to call functions and change field witch are in ImageBufferDownload

Ok But I need label to add condition

if(this.imageHeight != this.imageWidth/2){

return null;

}

with the opcode IFNONNULL no ? Or I must use LINENUMBER?

And what is FRAME SAME ?

the bytecode of  "this.imageWidth = par1BufferedImage.getWidth();" :

mv.visitVarInsn(ALOAD, 0);

mv.visitVarInsn(ALOAD, 1);

mv.visitMethodInsn(INVOKEVIRTUAL, "java/awt/image/BufferedImage", "getWidth", "()I", false);

mv.visitFieldInsn(PUTFIELD, "net/minecraft/client/renderer/ImageBufferDownload", "imageWidth", "I");

Why there is ALOAD 0? It serve no purpose!

Ok!

Before to try to do the condition I try to change

this.imageWidth = 64;

this.imageHeight = 32;

to

this.imageWidth = par1BufferedImage.getWidth();

this.imageHeight = par1BufferedImage.getHeight();

So It's the bytecode of the vanilla function: http://pastebin.com/3WZ3yfnc

And I do this: http://pastebin.com/tcXz3uZx

But I have a crash http://pastebin.com/35umU3Tm

I don't understand why!

Y

Your error is because you didn't load "this" onto the stack for the PUTFIELD call.

You first load the bufferedImage, then call getWidth / getHeight with INVOKEVIRTUAL.

Yes but aload 0 is alredy before bipush

All my problem come to targetnode affectation and bipush index. I have resolved this problem

What there are two opcode -1?

In my eclipse plugin bytecode outline I see one opcode FRAME SAME?

First of all: it's generally considered good practice to make comments to your code in English if you intend others to read it.

Sorry I don't think to translate my comments  ;)

I have finish to patch the function... AND I HAVE A ERROR  :'(

The crash report http://pastebin.com/7yvyMShG

obviously there is a cast problem.

My code:

http://pastebin.com/0TXer5jp

I lose hope... :(

Oh my god AMAZING! It works! Thanks a lot for your help! thanks to you I can fix all errors!

width=165 height=85http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_74611620140709001037.png[/img]

But it I reobfbuscate I will have error no? For instance

toInjectAreaOpaque2.add(new FieldInsnNode(GETFIELD, "net/minecraft/client/renderer/ImageBufferDownload", "imageHeight", "I"));

will don't work because the obuscate name of ImageBufferDownload it's bfn?

And I have a error without eclipse, with the reobuscate class:

48:12 [iNFOS] [sTDERR] Exception in thread "Skin downloader: http://antibiotique.perso.sfr.fr/skins/gargan.png" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: imageHeight

[00:48:12 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-09 00:48:12 [iNFOS] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ImageBufferDownload.func_78432_a(SourceFile:15)

[00:48:12 INFO]: Client> 2014-07-09 00:48:12 [iNFOS] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ThreadDownloadImageDataINNER1.run(SourceFile:76)