Java crashes while trying to load a world testing my mod

Viper283

I try to test my mod through eclipse but evertime i try to load a world i crash, there is nothing in the crash log because i have to terminate minecraft or my whole system crashes, if you need anything to help solve this issue i will be more than happy to give it to you

I am using java 7 update 7 (including jdk)

i have Eclpise 4.2 juno classic

I have the latest version of forge

i have made no base edits other than a way to render my new type of brew stand (i edited the renderblocks file) (no longer being modified)

I HAVE FOUND THE CRASH REPORT. it says it it out of memory but i have allocated 2gb to java

I am not the only one who gets this, my friend james(another coder in my mod) also has the same crash, he has tried the same things as me and he still crashes

ForgeModLoader-client-0.log exists for a reason.

Otherwise, if you can reproduce this issue without forge, I'd say that you need a better computer.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

I try to test my mod through eclipse but evertime i try to load a world i crash, there is nothing in the crash log because i have to terminate minecraft or my whole system crashes, if you need anything to help solve this issue i will be more than happy to give it to you

Then your system seems to be really fucked up O.o

I am using java 7 update 7 (including jdk)

i have Eclpise 4.2 juno classic

I have the latest version of forge

i have made no base edits other than a way to render my new type of brew stand (i edited the renderblocks file) (no longer being modified)

I HAVE FOUND THE CRASH REPORT. it says it it out of memory but i have allocated 2gb to java

Try to allocate less, I had this issue with OutOfMemory on an old PC and I had to allocate less memory so that it worked.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

So it works with 1GB in eclipse? If yes, stick with that.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.