[SOLVED][1.7.2][IntelliJ Idea 13.1.3] JDK files not reading correctly

Vtec234

Hello!

Originally, I posted this issue on Minalien's blog, but I was told to repost here, so here I am.

I ALREADY SOLVED THIS ONE, BUT REPORTING IT ANYWAY, BECAUSE IT'S CONNECTED TO THE SECOND PROBLEM

This issue is all about using the IntelliJ Idea IDE, because everything I am trying in order to get it work runs just fine on Eclipse.

Using the new Gradle system, I input two commands. First "gradlew.bat setupDecompWorkspace". Gradle says "BUILD SUCCESSFUL". Then "gradlew.bat idea". This is succesfull as well. After the set up, I can normally open the project in IntelliJ, and nearly everything compiles. However, the console also outputs a ton of errors, and the “ExampleMod” is not compiled (Minecraft only shows 3 mods – FML, Forge, and MCP). I also tried only setting up the DecompWorkspace, then opening build.gradle in Idea, and then running “gradlew.bat genIntellijRuns” for the run configurations. Same thing – Minecraft compiles, Mod doesn’t, I get a ton of errors. Another thing I did was running a local Gradle, instead of the wrapper – errors again. Therefore I think something might be wrong with my Idea IDE, because, as forementioned, Eclipse works OK. Specifically, it fails to read some .jar files. I am using IntelliJ Idea Community Edition 13.1.3. I tried running on x86 and x64 – same on both. Here is the console log:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/244f3f1f410843091741

I WASN'T ABLE TO SOLVE THIS ONE

So, I managed to fix nearly all the errors. Previously there were 20 of those, now there’s just one. I used JDK 7 instead of JDK 8, and nearly all files loaded – except rt.jar, which still outputs some nasty exceptions. This is really odd, because in Eclipse JDK 8 worked just fine, and what fails here is the Forge file loading mechanism. It seems that IntelliJ messes it up in some way. I finally got all 4 mods (including ExampleMod) to load. Still, one file is not loading correctly. Here is the console log:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6a0b447f904efe892ca9

This does not seem to break anything for now, but it worries me that it might in the future, so I’m still asking for insight on what I could do to fix the loading of rt.jar. To remind, a lot of files (including this one) failed to load in JDK 8, and in JDK 7 only this one fails. Any ideas?

BTW, sorry for not formatting this post at all, but the formatting buttons are not working for some reason.

Ok, so what I understood is that rt.jar is not actually needed for any Forge operations, and it's simply inspected by FML to check if it is a mod, but FML fails to read the archive. Therefore nothing bad is happening, just a random error. Am I correct on this, or is rt.jar needed for some stuff in Forge?