[1.6.4] Edit MainMenu

Aragur

Hey Guys.

I searched for about 4 hours for this problem and I don't found anything...

Now here is my Question:

How can I edit the Main Menu (delete Buttons, edit Buttons, create new Buttons, etc.)?

Please be insightful for my bad English (I'm German) and I warn you I'm a beginner ;) ...

Yes, but how do I add this code? With an event?

CoolBoy above already mentioned an event that looks like it would work.  However, based on your questions it sounds like you've never done a mod that has intercepted an event before.  So maybe you need to try out some tutorials on that first.

No offense but when you ask for help you need to show you know enough that you can use the help and that you're not being too lazy.  So create an event handler and try to intercept the event that CoolBoy mentioned and see what happens.  If it doesn't work, post your code that you tried here and we can help further.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

I got a NullPointerException:

import net.minecraftforge.client.event.GuiOpenEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeSubscribe;

public class Core_Listener {	

@ForgeSubscribe
public void Menu(GuiOpenEvent e){
	e.gui.drawScreen(50, 10, 5f);
}
}

Do not start your methods with a capital letter; it's bad convention. You may want to create your own separate GuiScreen class that mimics the Main Menu screen. That way, you don't have to worry about deleting or screwing around with the vanilla screen, just make your own. Besides, it's a good learning experience. :)