Hammer for my mod

Fergoman007

Honestly I do not understand why anyone is helping this person. He/She clearly does not know Java or doesn't know how to mod or is lazy and should figure this simple task out him/her self. The rules for the modders support also say that you should know Java to post. If you just give him/her the code he/she will learn nothing and this part of his/her mod would be your work, not theirs. I ask of everyone to please not responding to people who what other people to do all the work for them because it's a waste of time and they will get the idea that they can get other people to do work for them.

Well, that's why I was being "strict" and asking him to at least post his code, which he did.  But yeah, at some point if you don't understand how a nested loop works, you shouldn't really be modding.

@Fergoman, we're not being mean but just being practical -- if you don't have confidence in programming a loop, it is going to be really frustrating modding when you get to more complicated aspects.  I suggest you can have plenty of fun "modifying" Minecraft by creating texture packs, skins, maps, tricky things with command blocks, etc. without the frustration of working in actual Java programming. 

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/