Rendering over main menu screen [1.7.2]

The_SlayerMC

Hello!

I've made a 'Ban screen' for my mod: http://prntscr.com/35b9no

So i can stop people that are duches from using my mod,

But so far I can only get that screen to happen once the player logs into a world.

So I'm just wondering if there is any way to replace that as the main menu if the player is banned.

So far I have this:

@SubscribeEvent
public void banned(RenderGameOverlayEvent e) throws MalformedURLException, IOException{
	if(isBanned(Minecraft.getMinecraft().thePlayer)){
		Minecraft.getMinecraft().displayGuiScreen(new GuiBanned());
	}
}

Former developer for DivineRPG, Pixelmon and now the maker of Essence of the Gods

Ok, I didn't want to give false info so I read all of the Terms of Use and all. Apparently, there is nothing like that... I can nearly promise I saw something there when I started modding... Anyway sorry. (Lol, embarrassing)

If I helped then you help, hit that Thank You button or Applaud.

There is some recent precedent for stopping mod maliciousness here and a couple other topics:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2323043-to-mod-creators-copyrights-and-malicious-code/

This perhaps being a key point,

I've gotten a few reports of this mod possibly acting maliciously if installed without "permission". Per the Minecraft terms of use: "Please think carefully before you make any content available, because it will be made public and might even be used by other people in a way you don‘t like."

There will also be a future update to the terms that will address malicious code, which is to say anything that intentionally prevents someone from playing the game, or purposefully negatively affects the game experience.

Modders receive permission to play the game and distribute mods from Mojang, just like other players, through the terms of use. They do not get to dictate their own terms of use for content that is created for Minecraft.