Changing an items / tools texture on if statement.

Deadlyapples

I am trying to trigger a texture and name change on a tool when some NBT stored data reaches a limit. Is there any way I can get this to work? I know that the follow code does not work because I have tried it myself and also from what little understanding on programming I have.

Could I get some assistance with this please. I am a bit stuck to be honest. I have made lots of progress with the rest of my mod thanks to coolAlias and others help but I just need a little more feedback. Sorry if I am being a little impatient but I can't help my personality and psychology.

if (evometer.getInteger("evolutionMeter") >= 30)

{

this.setTextureName("evolvinggearmod:FleshBoundPick");

this.setUnlocalizedName(toolNameFlesh);

}

}

return

When the evolution meter reaches 30 +

changed item texture and name but not swap the actual item. Just change the way it looks and its name.

But when I do this the texture doesn't change and the name becomes weird. Like name.FleshBoundPickaxe.## etc

Any thoughts?

The issue I think I am having is with that current code I am effectivly changing the entire item types name and texture. When what I want to be doing is just changing the texture and name and stats of the currently held item as its own thing. I just don't know how to work that out.

Would I be able to do something with NBT data?

////////

The other option I have is that I swap items entirely but then I need to somehow carry over NBT data. Is that possible? If so, how? An example of some kind helps a lot. That is the best way I absorb information. By example and practical applications.

Could you explain a little more in depth? I understand that I don't want to be using the setters because that is messing things up, changing the item type in general but I don't see how I can use a getter because don't they only get the information? Not let me change the information?

getIcon doesn't let me change the icon does it? I also want to change the texture in game or is the icon part of it misleading?

Hi

This link might help

http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com.au/p/list-of-topics.html

In particular

http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/rendering-inventory-items.html

.getIcon is called by the renderer every time your item is rendered.  If you override getIcon to return a different texture, the item will be rendered using that different texture.

-TGG

The method getIcon(ItemStack) of type FusedBonePickaxe must override or implement a supertype method

Thats what I get when I try what you suggested GotoLink.

Nice posts by TheGreyGhost. Is helping in some ways but I still can quite understand how to get my texture to change when the if statement tells it to.

Also how would I change the name of an item in real time like I am trying to change the texture. I am basically wanting my item to transform into another while keeping all its NBT data.

The only way I can think of getting this to work is that the item stays the same and its texture and name changes. OR the item does change but I then somehow have to get the NBT data to transfer over.

I am not an experience programmer by any means. I am just trying to work my way through this and learn as I go. Also my source files dont work as I get a gradle setup issue. Forge could not decomp. No idea why. I have posted many topics on different forums and noone knows how to fix it. :/

Hi guys! I still have figure out how to change texture of a tool in realtime without changing the actual item which is not possible for the mod I am making.

Any help with getting a texture to change would be appreciated. :)

Those guides by TheGreyGhost are great but I still can't get my tools textures to change.

Hi

You could try something like this

(In your Item class:)

private static Icon itemIcon1;
  private static Icon itemIcon1;

@Override
  public void registerIcons(IconRegister iconRegister)
  {
    itemIcon1 = iconRegister.registerIcon("myMod:itemIcon1");   
    itemIcon2 = iconRegister.registerIcon("myMod:itemIcon1");
  }

@Override
    public Icon getIconIndex(ItemStack thisItem)
   {
      int evolutionMeter = thisItem.getTagCompound.getInteger("evolutionMeter");   // add error -checking here yourself...
      if (evolutionMeter >= 30) {
        return itemIcon1;
      } else {
        return itemIcon2; 
      }
    }

Disclaimer: I haven't tried to compile this code so it might have some errors in it, but the concepts should work.

(Based on GotoLink's answer, just that the method name was slightly wrong)

-TGG

Right I have it working. In fashion anyway!

@Override
    public IIcon getIconIndex(ItemStack thisItem) 
    {
        NBTTagCompound evopoints = thisItem.getTagCompound();
        if (evopoints == null) {evopoints = new NBTTagCompound();}
        if (!evopoints.hasKey("evolutionPoints")) {evopoints.setInteger("evolutionPoints", 0);}
        thisItem.setTagCompound(evopoints);

if (evopoints.getInteger("evolutionPoints") >= 20)
        {
            System.out.println("Changing Icon");
            return itemIconFleshBound;
        }
        else
        {
            return itemIconFusedBone;
        }

}

At the right number as in >= 20 it swaps texture. But it swaps to a texture that is blank. The black and purple checkerboard texture. Any ideas? I have my @Override registerIcons method just above that or does that need to be at the top of my items class file? Right at the top? I will check it out.

Sorry for bumping but I just need a little help. Many google and forge forum searches has yielded no results related to my problem.

I have found people with invisible block which were then solves by changing texture locations but I am not have that issue. It finds the textures. No errors or anything. The textures of the items change as items in my inventory and in my hotbar as well as when thrown onto the ground. The problem is that when I hold the items / tools to use them to break stuff etc, they do not render. They are invisible.

Any ideas anyone?

Appreciated. :)

I don't believe that getIconIndex is used by the in-hand render calls, though I haven't double-checked.

Try overriding a different method(s) in your Item class, such as:

public IIcon getIcon(ItemStack stack, int pass)

Alternatively, you could implement an IItemRender for your Item and handle the NBT data that way, but I doubt that will be necessary.

What you suggested coolAlias has not solved my item being invisible issue but not the icon in the inventory and hot bar is purple and black checkerboard :PxD

I just tried it and it worked perfectly. That method did not change the inventory Icon, but it DID change the one held in my hand, so you need to use both.

This is the code I used for testing:

public ItemStack onItemRightClick(ItemStack stack, World world, EntityPlayer player) {
if (!stack.hasTagCompound()) { stack.setTagCompound(new NBTTagCompound()); }
int icon = (stack.getTagCompound().getInteger("icon") + 1) % 3;
stack.getTagCompound().setInteger("icon", icon);
return stack;
}

public IIcon getIcon(ItemStack stack, int pass) {
int icon = (stack.hasTagCompound() ? stack.getTagCompound().getInteger("icon") : 0);
switch (icon) {
case 1: return Items.wooden_axe.getIconFromDamage(0);
case 2: return Items.iron_axe.getIconFromDamage(0);
case 3: return Items.diamond_axe.getIconFromDamage(0);
default: return itemIcon;
}
}

If you have registered your IIcons and stored them in your Item class, you can return them directly. I used vanilla items just for the sake of testing.

This is my IIcon getIcon Stuff

@Override
    public IIcon getIcon(ItemStack thisItem, int pass)
    {
        NBTTagCompound evopoints = thisItem.getTagCompound();
        if (evopoints == null) {evopoints = new NBTTagCompound();}
        if (!evopoints.hasKey("evolutionPoints")) {evopoints.setInteger("evolutionPoints", 0);}
        thisItem.setTagCompound(evopoints);
        if (evopoints.getInteger("evolutionPoints") >= 5 && (evopoints.getInteger("evolutionPoints") <= 9))
        {
            //this.setMaxDamage(45);
            return itemIconFleshBound;
        }
        else if (evopoints.getInteger("evolutionPoints") >= 10 && (evopoints.getInteger("evolutionPoints") <= 14))
        {
           //this.setMaxDamage(46);
            return itemIconHideCoated;
        }
        else if (evopoints.getInteger("evolutionPoints") >= 15)
        {
            //this.setMaxDamage(47);
            return itemIconScaleArmored;
        }
        else{
            return itemIconFusedBone;
        }

}

This is my registerIcons

@Override
    public void registerIcons(IIconRegister iconRegister) {
        itemIconFusedBone = iconRegister.registerIcon("evolvinggearmod:FusedBonePick");
        itemIconFleshBound = iconRegister.registerIcon("evolvinggearmod:FleshBoundPick");
        itemIconHideCoated = iconRegister.registerIcon("evolvinggearmod:HideCoatedPick");
        itemIconScaleArmored = iconRegister.registerIcon("evolvinggearmod:ScaleArmoredPick");

}

This setup gives me my items in my hand visible but the items in my inv and on the floor as purple and black btw.

Will give you suggestion a try but they are effectively the same are they not? So what is causing my weird texture problem?

Having a hard time thinking today. If I wanted to create a method to change my tools durability and efficiency and then have it called to change the durability when a variable is reached?

I can change the weapons durability easily however I am struggling with changing its efficiency. I would prefer having a method that is called when a number is reached and it then applies a load of stats to the tool at that point.

I just can't think of how. I have tried loads of this which have failed and I had one working earlier but I hastily deleted it thinking I could do it again later. Arghhg xD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.