My doors and beds disappeared

vegetaalex66

We don't do anything to doors or beds.

And without logs, or reproducing it on just Forge we can't even start to address it.

However, you say it only happens on worlds you've used CNPC on, well that leads me to think that it is a CNPC issue.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Ive not really been able to replicate the bug myself, but it seems to happen with older worlds.

For example this map: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1921671-152-advrpgsurvwip-tes-vi-valenwood-requires-custom-npcs-mod/

Its made with my mod for 1.5.2, but when its opened in 1.7.2 with or without my mod multiple blocks seem to have dissapeared.

Log file: https://www.mediafire.com/?cx54mo4758uu95f

Oh, Noppes, thanks for replying here.

I started to replace all things, but I noticed that the beds look very strange... And all cauldrons and brewingstands disappeared too. Thats annoying...

Because I could replace everything, my main problem are the beds now...

Im not sure that bed bug is a forge problem could you check in vanilla 1.7.2 minecraft if your map has the same problem with beds?

Im not sure that bed bug is a forge problem could you check in vanilla 1.7.2 minecraft if your map has the same problem with beds?

Oh... yes. How is that possible? I mean, its Vanilla! And I even created a new world with vanilla, it has the Bed bug too. strange...

Edit: I read here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2094774-172-bed-texture-problem/

that this was a popular bug that got fixed. But I have to use 1.7.2 because of CustomNpc's...

And it happens to other things like doors...

So it got fixed in 1.7.3... No Forge for 1.7.3 and no CustomNpc's for 1.7.3 :(

Interesting, I may look into trying to fix this but its a minor cosmetic issue from the looks of it.

However, we're in a transition stage right now, and as this is not a bug introduced by Forge, nore is it world ending, it's low on the list.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Interesting, I may look into trying to fix this but its a minor cosmetic issue from the looks of it.

However, we're in a transition stage right now, and as this is not a bug introduced by Forge, nore is it world ending, it's low on the list.

The bed bug is indeed minor and is a vanilla bug.

Doors and other blocks dissapearing is not that minor is it? Sure it happens to old worlds but still.

That is defenitely not a vanilla bug as when I load the world with vanilla minecraft the doors are there, but with just forge no mods installed they dissapear. Sure that my blocks, items and entities dissapear thats normal, but vanilla blocks isnt.

Interesting, again, not able to reproduce this door issue.

7N9JJ.jpg

All types of doors load up just fine in Forge from a vanilla world.

Perhaps more specific details on the exact conditions of your doors pre-and post load?

Interesting, again, not able to reproduce this door issue.

All types of doors load up just fine in Forge from a vanilla world.

Perhaps more specific details on the exact conditions of your doors pre-and post load?

Honestly Im also unable to replicate it. I just know that some older maps have problems with it

For example this map: http://www.mediafire.com/?jf7q4mzl6yapw86

• 2 weeks later...