• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Failed to download file, the file contents differ from what was expected. Name: netty-all-4.0.15.Final.jar URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/io/netty/netty-all/4.0.15.Final/netty-all-4.0.15.Final.jar Filename on disk: netty-all-4.0.15.Final.jar Path: C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.15.Final\netty-all-4.0.15.Final.jar Exists: File
    • You must modify the world on the server, not the client. And that interval field cannot just be a static field somewhere, you need to actually bind this to the player, the world, etc.
    • Hey there. I am having problem with adding loot to chests in my structure. Structure is built using jigsaw pieces just like vanilla villages. However I cannot find a word about placing loot in the chests. Does anyone know how to do it? / Where to find the code about populating vanilla villages chests?
    • Hi! I have been working on a mod, that creates an ash-rain event, where ash blocks start falling from the sky. Currently I use the player tick event to spawn the blocks around the player. The only problem is, this seems to cause extreme lag, even when the block creation rate is such that only 10-20 blocks are falling at any time. I have tested much larger amounts of manually placed blocks falling at once and not causing lag. I have also tried creating sand blocks instead of the custom ash block to no difference, so the problem is not in the block itself either. Here is the code. If anyone knows what the problem might be, I would be very grateful. I assume its probably some mechanic I dont know about, and will go dig in it some more, but I'm stumped. @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(bus= Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.FORGE) public static class WorldEvents{ private static final int ASHFALLRADIUS = 7*16; private static final float ASHFALLINTERVAL = 1; private static float interval = 0.f; @SubscribeEvent public static void onTick(TickEvent.PlayerTickEvent tickEvent) { PlayerEntity player = tickEvent.player; World world = tickEvent.player.world; if(world.isRemote()) { Random rand = world.getRandom(); interval += rand.nextFloat(); if(interval > 5.f) { BlockPos dropPos = new BlockPos( player.posX + rand.nextInt(ASHFALLRADIUS * 2) - ASHFALLRADIUS, 150, player.posZ + rand.nextInt(ASHFALLRADIUS * 2) - ASHFALLRADIUS); if (world.getChunkProvider().isChunkLoaded(new ChunkPos(dropPos))) { BlockState state = ashBlock.getDefaultState().with(ashBlock.LAYERS, rand.nextInt(8) + 1); world.setBlockState(dropPos, state, 6); } interval = 0; } } } }  
    • I installed forge for 1.12.2 and when I ran the launcher it crashed, no crash report. Help?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)