Forge API

Darcsoul

I am new to this forum and minecraft in general. I was directed to download "forge API" for which i needed to register here. i read that part about the files page but im a bit confused as to which link i need to click ( next to or below the version i want) and when i click any of them im prompted to install a downloader but it it comes with all kinds of crap i dont want. whenever i try to skip or decline them the download cancels. is there a way to get JUST the downloader and forge API so i can install/play the falling meteors mod? because at this point im about to just say screw it if i have to go back and spend 20 mins cleaning out unwanted garbage from my comp and resetting my browser to get it. My anti-virus doesnt want to let me install to begin with so im hesitant to allow any of this crap to install on my comp....

Only download the shit through our site: http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?action=files

The links are laid out in a table.. not sure how they can be confusing as to what is what.

And if you dont know how to tell the difference between an ad and the real download then you should really go install adblock.

We also provide the direct links in the same page to bypass adfly entirely. {The * next to every link}

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon