How can you use your normal Minecraft Account in Eclipse?

Bedrock_Miner

I think the title says everything...

I want to get rid of flying to the position I were in the Test World every time I restart..

And I want to be able to check whether Items in my Inventory are correctly saved, which is not possible if I always log in as "Player129" or "Player937"

Protip: If you also supply --password it will attempt to log you in, thus allowing you to connect to live servers at dev time. Useful for debugging hard to replicate issues :P

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 1 month later...

Protip: If you also supply --password it will attempt to log you in, thus allowing you to connect to live servers at dev time. Useful for debugging hard to replicate issues :P

Odd, for me this doesn't work. My client fails to connect and I get this in my console:

[18:32:24] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[18:32:25] [main/INFO]: Setting user: <myusername>
Completely ignored arguments: [--password, <mypassword>]

Was this removed?

You need to use the tweaker classes that come in the FML launch configs.

Would you explain which ones, please? I only have this in my run config right now: --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

I suspect that I wasn't reading the board closely enough and missed it somewhere.

[Never mind, sorry. I figured it out.]