(worked aroundish) [Mod Update Manager] Thread Executed Check crashing my server

mrgreaper

http://pastebin.com/9KYEQhZvit spams it on start up so much the server just exits :(

got an hour before work wanted to add mystcraft but so far cant even loads what worked yesterday lol

how do i disable the update check?

better add this is with forge 164 on 1.2.5 mc (though all the details are in the linked log :))

ok heres where it gets wierd

all i had done since yesterday to the server files is delete the mod minions

so i added it back

now the server loads

heres the log for comparision if needed, no idea why adding a mod makes it work but i guess i can keep minions for a bit lol (the little fellas are holding together the server after all)

http://pastebin.com/w5e6bZDK

The 1st pastebin link is invalid, however, if you are using 1.2.5, we're not officially supporting it anymore.

However, there isnt any know major issues so check the compatibility between whatever else you have installed and forge.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

You probably aren't going very far there lex,
What does that even mean?

I was pointing out that the issue is not related to Forge in any way. That it is from another mod, so he should go to the author (you?) for help.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon