Minecraft Forge 1.3.1

MJohnny09

I just made a server for me and my brother to play on. I'm only using a couple "convenience" mods (Rei's minimap, inv tweaks, optifine) and the server is 1.3.1 because of bukkit versions...I can't find the forge that was for 1.3.1. Where could I find it if I can? Or should I just use ModLoader?

So if I understand right do you want to install Minecraftforge, Optifine etc. in your client and want to join a bukkit server? If so just download the LATEST build of forge and put it in your 1.3.2-Minecraft.jar (just force-update it before u do)... You can even join your 1.3.1 bukkit-server with a 1.3.2 client ;) just by the way: you cannot install forge into your bukkit at the moment... we have to wait for mcportcentral to update (just in case that you wanted to do this)... DONT use modloader and Minecraftforge together cause forge has its own modloader: FML (ForgeModLoader)... if you're modloader-mod doesn't work with only forge installed tell it the mod-maker of your modloader-mod and ask for making his modloader-mod for forge!  hope that helped