[PvP][Factions][Raiding]

JayBizzleyBoo

Welcome to KoreKraft!!!IP: korekraft.mc-srv.com

We are the latest rising Factions/PVP server! We strive to provide the best experience to our players by having an active staff, taking community suggestions, and by overall appreciating them. Our staff will treat everyone with respect, and resolve problems as fairly as possible to all parties involved. Occasionally we will do drop parties and other things to appreciate the the players involved in our community. Donators can gain advantages, but they are not exempt from server rules.

Donators can get awesome items, but normal players are not left out and can acquire some of the same items with a little bit of work. In our server emeralds are the most valuable ore. You can use them to trade with Shopkeepers for things like Protection IV armor and Sharpness V swords!

Features:

Awesome donation ranks!

3 unique pvp arenas!

Custom Plugins!

Overwhelming spawn!

Plugins:

Factions-Team up with friends and take down the arch enemies!

Shopkeepers - Trade emeralds and other gems for valuable enchanted items!

Obsidian Destroyer - Break into the base of a lifetime, and steal the loot of the century!

World Border - Keeps everybody close and the raiding fresh!

Silk Spawners- Mine up mob spawners, to make the ultimate XP grinding machine!

mcMMO - Gain a crucial advantage in pvp battles!

Rules:

Be respectful

NO HACKING

Don’t abuse glitches or perms

Keep swearing to a minimum

No spamming/advertising

Do not ask staff for op, admin, perms,ext.

No PvP logging

Griefing/Raiding/Obliterating other factions’ bases are allowed

Go to Services > My Services > View Details > Management Actions > Upgrade/Downgrade, and select the new plan

KoreKraft - korekraft.mc-srv.com    We are a new factions/pvp server.  We have everything that is essential to a factions server, including but not limited to: Factions, Shops, PVP arenas, Obsidian Breaker, and much more. Our mature staff is very active, and are perfectly willing to help you!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.