Multiple mod crash

Flexico

Ok, I had a barrel (Factorization) hooked up to some itemducts (Thermal Expansion), and picked up the barrel with a Gravity Gun (GraviGun mod). The game then crashed with an "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" error, and does the same every time I try to open that world.

I have no idea what happened and would appreciate any help with recovering that saveworld. I wasn't sure where to post this because I have a ton of mods installed, so I figured, "Those Forge folks are pretty smart!" and so here I am. xD

Also, the attachment thing doesn't seem to work for me, so I put my logfile on MediaFire. https://www.mediafire.com/?5jiqqnckob7rkw0

Not knowing any of the internals of the code for the mods related to your issue, All i can say is it's crashing in thermal expansions conduet code, your best bet is to ask them as they should know there code base better then us.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon