Forge 1.7.2 10.12.0.995 Client Crash

damonmensch

My client crashed while I was moving around in creative getting a feel of the new blocks added in 1.7.2 before I began adding mods and modding myself. However it crashed. It did this three times in the same general area, which is why I am posting this for you.

This is the Minecraft game's console log itself.

This is Minecraft's Crashreport

This is FML's Log-0.

Although since there were no Forge Mods loaded it did not seem to update the Log-0 at all, but I included it anyway.

Also I am aware of those crashes from mods at around 10PM, it was because I stupidly forgot to transfer over to my 1.7.2 mods folder from my 1.6.4.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” -Albert Einstein

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”  -Ernst F. Schumacher

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” - Albert Einstein

All I know was I was near an NPC village and was surrounded by forests, nothing new there, and I saw a giant mushroom in the distance. Other than that everything else resembles what I had passed before reaching that village.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” -Albert Einstein

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”  -Ernst F. Schumacher

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” - Albert Einstein