Getting Decompiled Minecraft

Bantasaurusrex

Okay, I think that build/unpacked/src/main is the minecraft decompiled, but I want it available as a source (with a neat ability to open files as folders, if you know what I mean, instead of folders upon folders of .Java files)

Is that possible?

You do not get write access to the Minecraft Code anymore, This is to discourage people from editing base classes.

The source code is linked in as a read only library. You can access it by opening the minecraft jar in the referenced libraries part of the project explorer.

If you know what you are doing you can setup a writable work space, but its not being setup for you by default because that extra effort you go through is designed to discourage users from doing it. And put it behind a {al be it small} wall of competence.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon