Block subHits ?

If you look at, for example, codechickens Ender Storage, the ender tank and the chest have subCollisionBoxes. If you look at the valve of the tank you can see that it has its own collision box, so is done for the 3 dyeable buttons too. I heard something about MOP subHits, is that related and how to do that ?

I can't figure out where that is done in the code. Maybe something like addCollisionBoxesToList, getCollisionBoundingBoxFromPool or collisionRayTrace in the Block.class . I can't see him adding/setting/editing block bounds, collision stuff. He somehow gets subhit equaled 4 or that kind of int . I just ****ing cant understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can just someone help without refering to someones source

Sure thing!

What you need to do is to trace a ray from the player, in the direction he's aiming and see where it hits.

Based on where it hits the block, you do your logic.

It's basically just ray tracing, and that's whats used in the mod you mentioned in the OP.

So you should probably read up on ray tracing and learn how to create your own ray tracer and use that to deal with the sub hits :)

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...

Can just someone help without refering to someones source

Sure thing!

What you need to do is to trace a ray from the player, in the direction he's aiming and see where it hits.

Based on where it hits the block, you do your logic.

It's basically just ray tracing, and that's whats used in the mod you mentioned in the OP.

So you should probably read up on ray tracing and learn how to create your own ray tracer and use that to deal with the sub hits :)

No one could say better... Thank you Mazetar !