[SOLVED]NoClassDefFoundError CommonProxy

MorpheusZero

Crash Info

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Testing mod batsdropleather to verify it accepts its own version in a remote connection

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] The mod batsdropleather accepts its own version (5.0)

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Attempting to inject @SidedProxy classes into batsdropleather

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] // On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Time: 11/28/13 6:40 PM

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Description: Initializing game

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]

2013-11-28 18:40:33 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lcom/morpheuszerostudios/mods/morphcore/proxy/CommonProxy;

I'm having an issue with CommonProxy and launching Minecraft. I've searched around the forums and could find no one with the same issue, although similar ones and none of the mentioned works for me.

I can boot the game normally inside of Eclipse and all of my mods work perfectly. So they are ready for distribution, and I package them into .Zip and put them in my mods folder and launch my regular Minecraft and I get that crash error. What would cause the game to work with Eclipse but not with the regular launcher? I've used the same code (albiet minor Forge changes) since Minecraft 1.3. I have had this issue a few times before but all I've ever done to fix it is Recompile and Reobfuscate and it would work. Well I've done that about 12 times over the past few hours and it still continues to crash. I have nothing in my CommonProxy or ClientProxy classes apart from the minimum required RegisterRenderThings() and the @Override in the ClientProxy.

I have checked and quadruple checked my imports on all of my mods and they are all correct.

Any more debug help?