java.lang.NullPointerException - Corrupt world after first 10mins of playing

Painstouch

Greetings!

I've tried to assemble myself an advanced private modpack with interesting topics that would suit my play.

Obtained all the mods, installed them, resolved id, item and biome conflicts, started the new world, changed the gameplay settings, was ready to explore and enjoy. Then the FIRST midnight comes, and BOOM goes the fun.

That thing keeps happening. New world, new seed, first midnight, the end.

The following errors are what plagues my game. I cannot open the world anymore, it is basically corrupt to my knowledge. I've tried searching WWW, but alas, there is only a single same report available, and it links to DivineRPG mod, which I do not use, have not installed, or have it present on my PC. Further invistigation lead me to the Forge patching NetClientHandler function, that is why I am posting this here.

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:952)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)

Modded MC 1.6.4, Windows 7 64 bit, latest (as of posting) Java, GTX560Ti, i5 2500k, 8 GB, SSD.

Crash report located here: Forge Pastebin

ForgeModLoader - Client 0 located here: ForgeModLoader-client-0 log

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

//SIDENOTE: crash does not happen in the creative Superflat world. How come?

Ok, that's a start. Now to figure out all possible mob spawning mods in this pack.

With the use of Mob Spawning Controls 2 I gathered a list of possible mods, that spawn anything in the world (not block related).

Vanilla

AnimalBikes

ClientSidedHorseMod

QuieverMod

Natura

Biomes O Plenty

MineFactoryReloaded

Forestry

AwWayofTime (Blood Magic)

Golem World

Hardcore Enderdragon

TConstruct

Thaumcraft

Mystcraft

TwilightForest

MutantCreatures

NetherOres

OpenBlocks

PetBat

Sorcery

Camping

AIBlock

Next step is checking what actually spawned on the time of the crash.

21 entities from the log, which are as follows;

[*] EntityQuiverModSkeleton

[*] EntityZombie

[*] EntityQuiverModArrow

[*] UnglitchClientPlayer

[*] EntityTFNagaSegment

[*] EntitySheep

[*] EntityEnderman

Now, I am wondering, there are multiple EntityTFNagaSegment spawns with in-game name of unknown and a serial number behind it, does that cause this sideeffect?

Also, Vanilla skeletons are being transformed into modded zombies, which could cause packet corruption?

So, my first bet was removing Twilight Forest, which fixes nothing, since loading the world cause the game  to crash with "Shutting down internal server".

Next try was removing only QuieverMod, aka Better Archery.

The world still refuses to load when the mod is removed.

Next on my list is, completely removing ALL the mods and check, if the world is completely corrupt.

Creating a new instance in MultiMC5 (thank devs for it), I created new 1.6.4 environment without ANYTHING (no forge or similar stuff), pasted the saves folder into it and started the game. Which resulted with a following crash; http://gw.minecraftforge.net/yrRi

Retrying with Forge installed.

Game launched fine. Opening the world. World loaded. There were immidiately 2 zombies in my face.

Thinking about what the next approach should/could be...

Some googling on the internet I came across a nifty tool called Minecraft Region Fixer. No hopes for it to actually do anything, but I'm thinking outside the box. I have a corruption in my world, and this is trying to expose that.

I am still unsure what or why causes the crash and world corruption.

As expected, the tool did not find any chunk corruption or file issues.

Now, I am clueless, how to proceed.

Help?