[solved] Forge 1.6.4 Ubuntu server files reference wrong directory.

Nosirrom

I install a forge server 1.6.4 in /home/minecraft/forgeserver/  (for example.) However when I run the forgeserver it creates all the files (mods folder, server.properties, config folder) in my home directory. If I move these files to /home/minecraft/forgeserver/ and run the server it ignores the moved files and creates new ones in my home folder again.

I don't know why it searches for server files in my home directory but I want it to search for these files in the directory that the server is in.

I believe this is a forge bug but if it is not then please send me in the right direction.

Here is my forge log. http://pastebin.com/v9XVnD91 Because I know you guys like seeing these.

Solved.

I was running the server and the forgeinstaller using Nautilus which for some reason runs everything from the home directory. Using the command line (java -jar minecraftjorge-installer-1.6.4-9.11.1.923.jar --installServer) to install the server and then launching it will have everything run in the proper directory.