Won't finish the server download ( Forge 867 )

JackDawson

I was able to install the client just fine. I am updated on everything. I also have been using Forge for over a year. So I am not a newbie at this.

But, your download will not finish when I try to setup for the server. I attempt to install the server and wait 10 minutes and it stops. I deleted everything and started over by repeating the install 5 times today. Still no luck, and I wait about 10 minutes each time. There are no logs anywhere. So I made pictures.

EDIT UPDATE : I added another picture to show that I am still trying.

xhnz.png

ivbr.png

vp89.png

00ke.png

EDIT: Everything works today.

Yup, I have the exact same problem, also 2 of my friends. 2 days ago the download was very slow, and when it finished I couldn't even start the server and had instant java exceptions which can be explained by corrupted libraries. Yesterday I tried to redownload the server libraries, but it won't finish anymore/doesn't get a connection.

@luacs1998 He is talking about the server, not the client. Would the opposite work?

Beaving -- "He is talking about the server, not the client. Would the opposite work?"

Well I woke up this morning and read the replies. Thanks guys. The download still didn't work. So I did as luacs1998 suggested and that works. So finally I have the latest forge server running.

Thanks for the help guys. :)