• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Some console logs that I think might be pertinent, though I'm not a good enough modder to make anything useful out of them. You can see above the line in the HopingMod.java file where I log the logged message. The logs here look the same here as they do elsewhere, except of course for the logged message. [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantment> [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantment> [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid hopingmod : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantment> [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid hopingmod : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantment> [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Applying holder lookups: minecraft:enchantment [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Holder lookups applied: minecraft:enchantment [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entity_type> [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entity_type> [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid hopingmod : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entity_type> [m[32m[18:11:26] [Render thread/INFO] [hopingmod/]: entities registered [m[36m[18:11:26] [Render thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid hopingmod : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entity_type> Can someone please help me?
    • I'm trying to make a "custom elytra" I got it working all now but the render, I can't even figure out how to render a simple texture on the player (and move with it kinda like a cape), I know how to render custom armor models but that's about it, been looking at the vanilla code, but I can't seem to figure out. If anyone figures out or knows how to do it I'd be grateful if you could share it with me
    • Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support. Also read the forge docs about dependencies...
    • Make sure you have Java installed and use JarFix. In future do not hijack threads.
    • this was pasted, but i am hoping that i can get a response from those who can help, thank you             alll right id like some help, i am running Minecraft Java on Windows 10 Pro. when i tried to download the Forge luancher for 1.15.1 and it loaded up on the bottom tab que. so when it looked liked it finshed i clicked it (once) and i t asked me how i'd like to open the file. i pushed on notes. Now when it opened it looked like a whole bunch of jibberish symbols to me ( i am assuming the symbols are some mis-translation of the code).      Sooo i deleted that note then re-tried, this time it went to notes automaticlly., not giving me the options choice as before.     1. Does anyone knows how to fix or is this not reversable   2. does anyone have any reccommenditions on who would know? 
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)