{1.6.2} Optical Items {V1.1} {CLOSED TOPIC}

poonkje112

How to install

First download and install Minecraft Forge

How to install Forge By Direwolf20:

Download Optical Items: http://adf.ly/Uk2mG

Because i lost the code i cant update the mod to 1.7.2 the mod is still Available in 1.6.2 but i cant update it !

Put the downloaded zip file in the mods folder in .minecraft

Done!

ChangeLog

V1.1

Bug Fixes!

V1.0

Added: Smeltery

Added: Milensia/Magma Blocks

Added: Animated Textures

Added: Green Screen

Added: Blue Screen

Added: Fresh Apple

Added: Salamander

Fixed: Obsidian Sword Recipe

Spoilers about breaking the Magma/Milensia Ore

You can break this ores with your hand ore any kind of pickaxe!

It takes only a long time to break!

This will be fixed In later Versions!

Screenshots

HLHro8E.png

About the mod

The optical items mod is trying to extend the fun of minecraft.

We are trying to extend the fun of minecraft by searching videos, Topics about what minecraft need to add.

In version 2.0 More stuff will be added ( Much much more! )

I'm working pretty hard on it.

We're trying to add everything that people want to have in minecraft ( Feel free to place a post about what you want to have in minecraft ).

Server

Currently you cant download a pre made server. A pre made server will be uploaded on: (When i have new hardrive because my hard drive died )

Copyright

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

0. USED TERMS

MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.

MOJANG - Mojang AB

OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.

USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.

1. LIABILITY

THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.

2. USE

Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.

3. REDISTRIBUTION

This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.

4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION

This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.

What will be added in the future?

Birds

More liquid

Tanks

Multiblock structures

Armor

More stuff comming soon!

Requests from Players:

Emerald tools

More Sea creatures

A Sky Dimension ( I'm not sure but sounds great :D )

i read the whole post and i have NO idea what this mod is doing.......

no pics ?

no video?

We're trying to add everything that people want to have in minecraft

oh ... ok well my personal list is f long but heres a few key point

1 spells/leveling system (my mod is doign that but you want to know so here it is)

2 can we PLEASE have a sky dimention, not like the aether where they added like billions of new stuff, just a simple sky dimention i just want to build a sky castle and chill there

3 crops are boooooring, can we have like 150 type of plants, make a butload of recipes with them n all.

4 same for animals, minecraft has virtually NO interraction between all its living, the only 2 interraction are: every mobs want to kill you and wolf hunt passives... woupidou ... (birds, squirrel, more sea creatures (literally theres ONLY the squid in the sea))

5 steve left hand does NOTHING! give me a shield or wtv (yeah im taking care of that in my mod but wtv)

6 steve looks dull, i can change my skin sure but after im geared up in armor i look like everyone else :\

7 obsidian op

8 oh hey a server.. but the ore are ALL mined out ... f great

9 sign-shop sucks and are the worst interface ever (yeah i have a good alternative in my mod too)

10 stop using commands... it makes everything 20 times slower to do (der i want to know how much gold i have... better type '/gold current' everytime i want to know    hint: HUD!!!)

11 i got more but im tired

so can you post pic at least ? :)

how to debug 101:http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Debug_101

-hydroflame, author of the forge revolution-

Hello!  The general premise (adding things to MC that are missing) seems pretty cool, but what, exactly have you added, and what is on your list TO add?  You post is very hard to get into, as you hide everything in spoiler tags. :)  I suggest writing up the general premise of the mod as well as what, exactly, you have added and what is going to be added outside of spoiler tags, then have images and videos within those spoiler tags as well as the copyright/legal stuff.  Good luck!  I'll be watching. 8)