• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Failed to download file, the file contents differ from what was expected. Name: jopt-simple-4.5.jar URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/4.5/jopt-simple-4.5.jar Filename on disk: jopt-simple-4.5.jar Path: C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar Exists: File
    • Damaging the Entity (and all Entity related operations in general) must be done on the server side, yet your code is executing on the client (indicated by the usage of Minecraft class). You would need to send a packet to the server to inform it about the action, then damage the Entity on the server.
    • I'm looking for a mod developer, contact me on discord ItzGenes#7199. I need someone to make a mod for me (it's an easy mod) and it's paid       srry if it is not on the correct topic i don't know where to post that
    • how to fix this? ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Daisy, daisy... Time: 15/03/19 21.16 Description: FML has discovered extracted jar files in the mods directory. This breaks mod loading functionality completely. Remove the directories and replace with the jar files originally provided. java.lang.RuntimeException: Extracted mod jars found, loading will NOT continue     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:273)     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.7.10     Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.14.3     Java Version: 1.8.0_74, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 114305296 bytes (109 MB) / 134217728 bytes (128 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)     JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    • You clicked on an advertisement instead of the download link. After clicking on the download link on Forge site, you will be redirected to AdFoc. Wait a few seconds and click on the “Skip Ad” button on the top right corner.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)