[ANOTHER ERROR] mod .info error(?)

latias1290

I have been working on an API called the YEAH API. It worked all fine during development, but during the final test the .info file did not appear in the ingame mod list. the file itself keeps present. heres my .info file if needed:

[
{
  "modid" : "mod_YeahAPI",
  "name" : "YEAH API",
  "version" : "1.0.0",
  "url" : "None yet ",
  "credits" : "The YEAH API has been created by Miles Prower.",
  "authors": [
    "latias1290"
  ],
  "description" : "The YEAH API is a relatively new API opening up a wider range of mods that can be installed at once.\nIt makes it way easier to create mods and use them in such a way that it does not have to edit main sources.",
  "logoFile" : "/yeah/logo.png",
  "updateUrl" : "",
  "parent" : "",
  "screenshots": [
  ]
}
]

in the first test using the .info file it did work fine.

oh btw, during the first test with mod_YeahAPI.info it did not respond to the logo.png. is this because i placed it inside the bin folder, or do i have to inject them into my game jar en then launch it?

EDIT: it appeared to be a small syntax error. but the logo keeps saying missingtex. the location appears to be all fine. :huh:?

Just ignore what came before. I know i am annoying with all my topics about these errorrs, but i am 100% sure that after this, no errors will come. or ill go crazy. Now when i go to the mod panel, it shows me the list, if i click a mod with metadate, the logo is all white. And thats not just with my mod, there also is the same thing with other mods(ComputerCraft, RedPower, whatever) and even with the Forge mod itself! So this is really annoying because i want to get my mod so that i know the resize of the mod panel fits good. Oh btw, it also appears to be oversizing the first text of mods. But i think thatll be fixed when the white logo error will be fixed. But i have seen serveral pics of the mod panel and these work fine. So does anyone have a fix for this?

Inject your .info into the jar, if not recompile, reobfuscate and inject all your files into a proper minecraft installation.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

Inject your .info into the jar, if not recompile, reobfuscate and inject all your files into a proper minecraft installation.

thank you, it worked! only i gotta work on my logo a little bit... it oversizes. but i know how to fix it myself.

EDIT: I just cant stop getting wierd stuff. Now the image is all white. :grr: no need to help me fix that tho!